• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Weird Glitches/Things You've Found

iDOLHACKS

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Post The Weird Things You've Found In R/S/E/FR/LG .. For Instance, I've found a weird glitch in my Fire Red Version. (Sharked Version, All shiny) the trainer Memo For My Rayquaza And Jirachi Is MILD NATURE Met in a fateful encounter when at Lv. 5 Thats Weird.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    .. That would prolly be the fact that your game is GameShark'd. D:

Bah, the weirdest thing I've attempted with glitches is the Emerald Cloning one.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    hmm

well in dewford town cave i came across a three question mark creture.. i have a few pics if u wanna see them

Elvir

Master Trainer
    Years
    Well, I came by the weirdest glitch in pokemon yellow once.

I started a new game and then I went to speak with Professor Oak, so we can go get a pickachu.

When He gave my the pickachu, it was lvl 219, for some strange reason...

ANd then I just went on with it to the first gym leader, "brock" and then his pokemon was like mew, and missing no's..

It was really weird, but funny to :P

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
    I found a glitch just today. When I was in the Pokemon contest room on Emerald, One of the ladies was standing on the wall. It was freakin weird man!

Lash

Years
    Heres my favorite thing.

Say you have no badges. Get a Groudon that knows Solarbeam, and only use Solarbeam throughout the Pokemon league. Its a weird little glitch where it obeys no matter what with Solarbeam.

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
    Well my freind thought it was a glitch when I caught Mewtwo with one Pokeball. But it was jsut pure luck.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    The weirdest thing for me was when I turned off the game when it was saving at the battle tower to early in emerald and when I turned it back on all my pokemon only had the moves sketch.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    Post The Weird Things You've Found In R/S/E/FR/LG .. For Instance, I've found a weird glitch in my Fire Red Version. (Sharked Version, All shiny) the trainer Memo For My Rayquaza And Jirachi Is MILD NATURE Met in a fateful encounter when at Lv. 5 Thats Weird.

Just so you know, Jirachi always says that.

Weirdest glitch I found was when I used Thunder, and my screen went from color to just outlines. It freaked me out, and I thought my game was fried, but I restarted, and it was fine.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Weirdest glitch I found was when I used Thunder, and my screen went from color to just outlines. It freaked me out, and I thought my game was fried, but I restarted, and it was fine.

that also happen to me but also it made a long Thunder sound and I had to shut it off in Pokemon Sapphire

:t354:TG

Back