• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird I keep dreaming about dawn/hikari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
  • I admit i been dreaming a lot about pokemon cause I been re watching the series but this one is weird, I've been dreaming about dawn she is still in anime form but in the real world, how is that possible. I have seen all of DP series but that was on tv along time ago, I've been buying the DVD box sets and I only have up to battle frontier so I havnt even started to watch DP on DVD yet, I just finished watching the last episode of frontier. Well back to my dream out off all characters I dream about dawn the most, yesterday I had a dream about dawn fat tony from simpsons and my family in one dream

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dreams are a way for your brain to process what has happened during the day as well as sort things out that are on your mind, so it's not strange that you are dreaming about a character you have seen a lot.

If this is about the Pokémon Anime, there is no need to post in Pokémon General for this :) I will close this thread now and redirect you to the General Character Discussion thread over in that section instead, where you can talk about Dawn if you like. Or if you'd rather want to discuss the fact that you have been dreaming about pokémon anime characters, maybe you could try and make a thread for that there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back