• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Scenario

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    I'd move to Cuba, nothing ever changes there

It's a bit ironic, because i'm following the majority with wanting to fight off a society of formality and opera music, which is filled of people following the majority.

Please don't kill me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'd ask why everybody decided to act like they're residents of Bel Air.

Weird Scenario

Lolwut?
    Sorry I had to...

Last edited:

Varjak Paw

Eyes of Amber
    Years
    I'd probably try to fight it, though it depends on if I like things being that way or not, which I don't have the answer to, seeing as the chances of that ever happening are practically nonexistent. Maybe do something to anger others enough that they break the politeness things, be the only one to play music other than opera, that sort of thing.

eww opera

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    One more thing. You have no control over your body and speech. You think differently, but otherwise you are a formal and opera loving citizen.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Hmmm... the music is the only thing I would really mind. Unless I was supposed to be wearing a dress instead of a suit. Then I'd probably go kill some dude and grab his suit.

... suits are so comfortable...

EDIT: So now we're mind controlled? Then what the heck are we supposed to answer?! If we think differently, then there's no way we could possibly do anything but love opera and act formal!

So we're all supposed to answer... oh, I get it.

I WOULD LOVE OPERA AND ACT FORMAL.
    Next time think about what you're saying >_<

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I'd grab the rest of my class (because they all HATE opera music) and we'd move to oh, Idk, some abandoned town and we would live there forever.

My class is awesome like that. :D

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well, most people would say change them for how you wanted. I wouldn't. A world were everything was how I wanted it, would suck. I wouldn't want it. To be honest, I'd most likely kill myself.

However, if I couldn't control my body and speech, only thoughts, I'd want to die. However, your thoughts control you actions. But if I was only able to think, I would kill me mentally. I'd find someway to shut my body down and do it.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I would fight the control over me and find a rag-tag group of similarly freed individuals. We would then take some weapons and fight and slaughter our way through evil, opera-loving, formal-dressing zombies to the source and free everyone after our final encounter with the hivemind, a ressurected William Shakespeare.

JesseCS

What do you mean "creepy"?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2011
    Okay, must remember which rich gay guy hired me to be his arm candy...

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    honestly?

Shoot myself.
    I can't stand people who act the same as everyone else.

Back