• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird things you are allergic to?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    When I was younger It was Chicken Nuggets, I grew older and I was allergic to both Chicken and Eggs. I soon grew out of it but became allergic to Chicken 2 min noodle soup + anything with to much perservatives and I stiill am. Though at the moment my main allergy is Chlorine I can swim sometimes but not train like I used to

Years
    im allergic to the cold.
    i have a condition where if i get cold, the blood vessels in my extrenities shrink and make them become even colder, and if it is realy bad i can even get freezer burns! plus if im not careful i could get frostbite.

Years
    I'm allergic to anything with cinnamon oil. Stuff like cinnamon gum, toothpaste, or chapstick causes a burning sensation/causes my lips and corners of my mouth to become chapped.

Also, like imveryhungry, I'm allergic to milk, but only when I'm sick. :(

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I'm allergic to chocolate. Not horribly allergic since I still eat it, but if I eat too much my face breaks out and my lips are horrible. I'm also allergic to berries. Again I have to eat too much, but they cause rashes on my arms.

Otherwise, I'm allergic to normal things like dust and grass pollen (which makes cutting the grass horrible).

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    I'm very allergic to a polluted-air, much more likely effect of Air Pollution. :[

My skin is always itchy when that kind of air blows hits. especially when it's windy day XD;

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    I'm not sure if the WHAT is weird so much as the number is.
    Based on most recent tests, I'm allergic to eggs, nuts, most beans, peas, miscellaneous legumes, crustecean shellfish(IDK about this one, I held a live lobster 5 inches from my face with no issue at all), bananas, and coconuts.

I also must have an allergy to pot. No, I've never smoked it, but for whatever reason anybody who does pot pisses me off for that reason: they do pot. Still don't fully get why(besides illegalities).

I'm also allergic to probing questions. Don't ask any or I'll die!
    lol jk jk but the rest is true.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I'm allergic to the sun and grass. ¬.¬
    The summer becomes a sneeze fest for me.

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    I'm allergic to penicillin and benzoyl peroxide, which is the stuff in a lot of acne medications/etc., which doesn't bug me too much but I do have to read the labels of all the face washes and stuff I purchase. :p

I think I get seasonal allergies too, because in the late summer/early fall-ish my eyes get suuuuper watery. One year it was so bad that I had to get medicated prescription eye drop things and people would always ask me if I was crying o.<;

Also, not really an allergy, but I'm lactose intolerant and I have stomach problems so the range of what I can eat without it upsetting my stomach is pretty small xD;

Last edited:

ChimcharFuse

Awaiting Black and White
    Years
    Medical tape.

When they were testing me for allergies when I was about 7-8, they found out what was giving me a rash.
    It wasn't what they were taping to my back, it was what they were using to tape stuff to my back.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am allergic to Pepto-Bismol. When I take that medicine I will break out in hives all over my body. Even on my face and mouth. It is so awful. I had to take Benydril to get rid of the hives. So I stay way from the Pepto and use something else for my stomachaches.

And I think when the weather changes, I break out on my elbows, hands, and knees. I don't know how that is caused. I might be allergic to climate change. I need to see a doctor to see what is going on there.

So I have two allergies. The second one I am not so sure about. It is a mystery.

Back