• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird things you used to eat when you were younger

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • What were some weird things you used to/still do eat?

For me it was butter on a sandwich and Coco Puffs stuck on the butter...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Rice Krispies and Orange Juice. Tuna with mayo-mustard. Yes i was wierd.
    Tune with mayo-mustard is basically tuna salad without the vegetables. People put mustard in it (some people) to give the tuna a stronger taste. Which in my opinion makes it better.

Me..peanut butter, pickle, and mayo sandwich. It is quite good really, you should try it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Tune with mayo-mustard is basically tuna salad without the vegetables. People put mustard in it (some people) to give the tuna a stronger taste. Which in my opinion makes it better.

Me..peanut butter, pickle, and mayo sandwich. It is quite good really, you should try it.
    Wow. Pickles PB and Mayo? Uhuh sure. I also like me a Prosuito sandwich with red pepper gouda and Dijon. If people like that then well I have no idea.

Years
  • Uhhhh.
    I didn't really eat anything that strange.

I use to have a big glass of ice cream and put, either, lemonade or coke in it!

Was so nice ^.^

I don't have them anymore though! XDDD

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Those goldfish crackers dipped in marshmallow fluff. Salty, cheesy, sweet, it's pretty good. I did it in 3rd grade and it became the favorite items in my friends and I's lunch. Another thing I ate was pretzels with cream cheese, but I find it to be absolutely disgusting now. :<

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Erm does icecream on top of pizza count? Oh, and with lotsa sprinkles.

Back