• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Username Problem

Do You Like Being Todoroki

• Yes

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • WHAT, IM TODOROKI

Votes: 37 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It's already Wednesday in the other side of the world so...

Well background:

April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, although not a holiday in its own right, is a notable day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, enemies, and neighbors, or sending them on fool's errand, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible. Traditionally, in some countries, the jokes only last until noon: like UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, someone who plays a trick after noon is called an "April Fool". Elsewhere, such as in Ireland, France, and the USA, the jokes last all day.

Anyways will you play pranks on your relatives, classmates and the like? Can't wait for how the day will play out?
    Still waiting for the PC Staff yearly prank on members?

As for me, I just want to see this years PC joke. Not really expecting anything at school though. =P

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I wonder exactly what kind of prank the staff has in store for this year. They'll have a hard time topping previous ones, though.

Cid

Years
    I'm still waiting for the PC joke too, and this thread was posted quite early for some people in the West. :P

And that first post info is new knowledge for me.

So yeah, advanced April Fools to everyone in PC, and to you, Netto Azure. ^^

EDIT: To Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers who posted below me:
    You mean this one?

Last edited:

Gavin<3

Years
    I'll be afraid of going to school tomorrow XD Somebody's bound to trick me into something nasty... I hate being naive.

About 3 hours to April 1st where I am now~ Since I'll be in school tomorrow, I'll probably miss any PC joke if there will be one. Maybe I'll sneak on in the morning though. When it should already be over for Aizuke and the like xD

(and... hasn't Angela or someone already made a thread like this?..... sorry Netto but :p)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh yes this year we will be evil to the teachers. A bunch of every class will change rooms and each class(A1 A2 A3 A4 A5) will go into say some other class(B1 B2 B3 B4 B5). Hopefully if we mix classes and we mix it so much that they cant do lessons and we leave. It happened once it can happen again. But if they dont we will still give the teachers hell. Like tell them that we dont have our books for one class or start some kind of chaos.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yes, I was just telling a friend of mine to be sure to visit PC on Wednesday. There is definitely going to be something going on. Though I currently have no idea what. XD

I'm also wondering if we're going to see a Metroid movie trailer tomorrow, to top last year's fake Legend of Zelda one. XD

Years
    She made a thread about Easter, but I'm unsure about AFD.

I wasn't here for the last one. Impress me.

EDIT: I bet I know what's gonna happen. We're all gonna DIE get banned!

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
    Years
    Have a crappy April Fools Day!

...April FOOLS! :P

Hope you guys don't get pranked too bad. ;)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Im expecting the classes to change classrooms for each class part(like A1 and A2 and so forth) my friends to tell me that this girl thats made my life **** wants to talk to me and that girl maybe just maybe prank me. Oh and the teachers. Oh the teachers will have a field day. We are very evil. VERY.

Gavin<3

Years
    Maybe I should go to bed now, just to be up in time to see some action tomorrow xD

IF something's gonna happen, that is. What if the joke on PC is that.... nothing happens? XD

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'll go around pranking everyone and hope that something works. Like plastic wrap the toilet, etc. April Fool's day is a big day in our school. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back