• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird... >.<

Are you amazed at this thing?

• I don't really care about that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Read this:

Question

It's Prttey fnuny how we can raed tihs einrte snetnece wtih all tehse ltters all out of palce, and we can cnotniue to keep raednig and sitll mekas snece of waht we are raeding. No mttar how mnay tmies you raed tihs oevr and oevr you can sitll mkae snece of it.
    How is taht pssoible?

Answer

As long as the first and last letter of the word is in its correct position, you can position the middle letters in any order and still make sense of it. Our eyes just glance at the first and last letters of a word.

Weird...

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Well, thanks for that coolmaster ^^ It is indeed weird, sometimes I use to accidently type words like that when Im in a hurry XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Heh....just like if you were to stand with your back to the wall, and tried to bend forward you'd fall flat on your face.......just one of those things that are odd.....but this...this is kewl.
    XD

I have got to try that.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    I read about it in a newspaper and on some online communities some time ago. I heard that you can even omit some letters, but you will still be able to read them.

I think this has to do with the way we recognise words. If you noticed, you are able to read the words because, even though the letter are jumbled-up, the physical structure of the words still remain about the same. So, it deons't mtetar waht oedrr the lteters of teshe wrdos are; as lnog as tehy hvae a ruoglhy smiialr pyhsiacl srtcture, our barins wlil "raed oevr" tehm adn cmoe up wtih the crrocet wrdos. XD

Years
    It's not weird, but very interesting... I saw something like this before.
    Unrelated: There was a guy, you could jumble ALL the letters and he'd still know what word and how many letters...

Flashmew

Master of Masters
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    Read this:

Question

It's Prttey fnuny how we can raed tihs einrte snetnece wtih all tehse ltters all out of palce, and we can cnotniue to keep raednig and sitll mekas snece of waht we are raeding. No mttar how mnay tmies you raed tihs oevr and oevr you can sitll mkae snece of it.
    How is taht pssoible?

Answer

As long as the first and last letter of the word is in its correct position, you can position the middle letters in any order and still make sense of it. Our eyes just glance at the first and last letters of a word.

Weird...
    Pretty annoying .. but we can read it! .. Oo
    Cool :P

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    Read this:

Question

How is taht pssoible?

Answer

Weird...

This is the fourth thread to state this fact...yes we know >_>

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Yeah...that is strange....dumb mind...so freaking complicated..xD
    Well...it probably most likely has something to do with saying the word in your head and blah blah..xD

coolmaster said:
    Read this:

Question

How is taht pssoible?

Answer

Weird...

Weird? I think it's pretty dam awesome.

Back