• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

weirdest looking pokemon???

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Why is this in Ru/Sa/Em? O___o
    This should go to Pkmn General...

Anyways, the Weirdest Looking Pok?mon is Tangela... In my opinon o.o;;

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Um i think that the weirdest looking pokemon is Dunsparce. I dont know what it is but it just looks so yellow and now army.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    amphros23 said:
    Um i think that the weirdest looking pokemon is Dunsparce. I dont know what it is but it just looks so yellow and now army.

Dunsparce Rocks! XD

I was looking through the Pkmn List and I realized that Cloyster is weird too XD

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • Lizzie said:
    I think Deoxies is the weirdest.. 0_o it's his eyes...*shivers*

his eyes are wat makes deoxys look evil and there for hes not wierd at all. :)

almost all 3rd gen pkmn look wierd, and especually luvdisc.its weak, practicly 2 demonsionel and looks like a kidney.:laugh:

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • The weirdest Pokemon to my opinion is Metagross! I like him and I think he is cool except he looks like a robot...

Back