• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdest place you've played pokemon?

Years
    well it was werid I was on a plane a year ago I got to my seat I sat near 2 other kid's and it's the weridest thing im sitting there and all of a sudden we all pull out ds's out of are carry on bag's it was even crazyer because we all had pokemon diamond that was a fun trip becaus ewe traded and battled the whole time the one kid was really bad I meen like you think some people are bad but this kid was horrible and the other kid wasn't bad but he didn't really have any great pokemon besides a celebi and mew.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    At a cemetary, i was playing Sapphire and my dad said, "Show some respect" and grabbed it off me.
    I guess it wasn't a very nice thing to do, we were visiting my grandfathers grave.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    I don't know about Pokemon, but I remember playing Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.
    While getting my braces on.

Blue Sapphire

Fire-type Lover
    Years
    In the bathroom, when my folks told me not to play the DS and I couldn't help myself, so I was in the bathroom for at least an hour playing Pearl.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I took my Red version with me pretty much everywhere when it came out, though I can't remember any "weird" places, I guess the most... public, would be while waiting in line for a ride at Universal Studios. Since then I didn't really play the games that much outside of my room or house, except for airplanes and long car rides and things like that.

Years
    My sister were get comuniesed Or wat ever some church thing and i was bored saying to our family friends (i was not in the cermoine) im bored im bored and then i looking in my jaket poket and i found my game boy and started playing (sorry about all of the spelling errors i do not know how to spell church stuff ) ohh and i forgot to mention i got kicked out of the church and I had to wait in the car

OHH and i always play at school

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    dumpster no lie XD got bored of throwing crap and played DS is ALWAYS with me ANYWHERE

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    The weirdest place I have ever played Pokémon?
    That would have to be out in the middle of the woods.

When I was about nine or so, my friend and I thought it would be fun to take our gameboy's into the woods and play Pokémon. We did so because we wanted to pretend that the Pokémon we encountered in the game, were right there in the woods.
    (I was a cute little child back then. xD)

Years
    I played Pokemon Crystal while on my way to Ontario one summer (I was on an airplane).

I played that same game while sitting up on one of the higher platforms of the jungle gym at some school playground a few blocks away from my house.

That same game was played while I was camping out in a tent one night.

I often play Pearl and Mystery Dungeon 2 up in the staff lounge when I'm on my break at work.

One time, I was at someone's house for a band practice, but when I arrived at the house, I was in the middle of beating the Elite Four in Emerald, and was at a point where I couldn't save the game. I ran into the bathroom with my GBA and locked myself in there until the end cutscene and credits had finished. I don't know if anyone else at practice guessed I was playing my GBA in there.

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    pokemon my downfall

i went to a party wen i was like 12 years old. but it was hosted by my pee-wee girlfriend (note having a girlfriend wen ur 12 is no fun u cant drink or shag or anything) and i was really bored i started playing ruby and my ex came in and she slapped me and called me a nerd lol i didn't really care

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    TMI but..... I was on Wifi with someone on these forums and I had to go so I took the game on the toilet while I did my business. *>* But I didnt have the mic on.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I think mine would have to be in a tent.
    We go camping sometimes for Easter and sometimes it gets kinda boring.. =P

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    OMG. Now my weirdest was defiantly if i think about it, on a boat, WHILE going water skiing. I was sitting on boat while my dad was water skiing and i got bored so i guess there.

Back