• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Weirdest Trainer

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • ITT: BASABASABASABASABASA?! Po-popoyo. Chuun Chun chuuun

Spoiler:

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
  • FACKING LEVEL 64 MAGIKARP

WHY.

Also.

Here's my best bathing suit! And my best Pokemon! *Sends out level 45 Bidoof.*

Me: ... THAT HATEFUL CREATURE IS YOUR BEST?! FFFFFF *Rips out some Bidoof spine*

Also, yes, that dude mentioned above is incredibly strange. He doesn't even offer an explanation when he's beaten. O__o Just makes a different noise...

- Tyros

Tombstone975

The grass is always greener.
    Years
  • That whole fight was purely retarded.

Sent out a few weaklings and then a lvl 65.

I think someone put that in there as a joke.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Already mentioned: Lv65 Magikarp guy and the trainer with Bidoof as her "best Pokemon."

Also, a Bug Catcher with a Lv60 Metapod (why, just... why?), the "Call me Shorts Boy!" Youngster, and of course Red who seems to be allergic to both Thunder Stones and speaking.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • and of course Red who seems to be allergic to both Thunder Stones and speaking.
    Well, I can't say much about the 88 pikachu, but if Red actually spoke then it wouldn't be Red.

And I can't think of anything weirder than the guy that's mentioned in the first post. I was wondering if he was really all there after I fought him, however I've noticed that mot Bird Keepers (at least in HG/SS) seem to be the dumbest trainers.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • The creeper guy at Nugget Forest who says I'm not really part of the 5. I just came here to defeat you once you were done! :(

!?

Akitakeshi
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    I've never encountered that fisherman before. I remember when I was in the battle frontier and my opponent claimed to be the main character of the story.

Rocket Executive Josh

Rocket Executive
    Years
  • There's that guy with all the Dragons. I think he said his name was Lance.

He's such a weirdo -.-

But to be honest, I reckon Rocket Executive Josh is the weirdest of them all o.O

Last edited:
    Years
  • That Pokéfan with the Lv65 Magikarp is all I remember.

When I first battled it I was expecting Seaking as his last Pokémon, instead I get this huge level jump with the best fish Pokémon in the world (3HKOed by my Lv50'ish Umbreon anyway). I immediately thought "How the hell can this guy exchange his Seaking for a freaking Magikarp?! As far as I recall his Seaking in G/S was a much better choice..."

That is, if the trainer had a Seaking in G/S. I remember this "King" trainer in my Gold days, though it's been a long time, can't recall properly.

Gamefreaked

Evil Genius
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    That bird trainer is freagin weird, what's he trying to copy.
    There's that one trainer on the bike road thing that wants to almost kill you before the battle but afterwards he wants to be your best friend. I found that kinda humorous.

Back