• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Weirdest Trainer

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
  • I think all trainers are wierd. I mean, you're just walking along, minding your own business. This guy sees you, runs up, shouts "BASABASABASABASA!" and that somehow leads to a battle?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I think all trainers are wierd. I mean, you're just walking along, minding your own business. This guy sees you, runs up, shouts "BASABASABASABASA!" and that somehow leads to a battle?

Most of the things trainers say before the battle begins makes no sense anyway. There isn't even a challenge or a threat... Just a random statement and then the battle begins ><

SkyShaymin98

Never Underestimate Me...
    Years
  • I think that juggler Irwin from Route 35 is weird.
    I got a phone call from him one day and he said the following:

How are you? (um... fine ....)
    What are you doing? (I'm talking to you)
    Where are you? (Why do you want to know?!)
    How many badges do you have now? (16, why?)
    How much money have you saved (uh......)
    How's your mom? ( she's fine, I think)
    Have you got lots of pokemon? (I guess so...?)
    Is it going to be sunny tomorrow? ( HOW ON EARTH SHOULD I KNOW?! ASK ARCEUS OR SOMETHING!!!!!!)

Arrgh, there's so much I want to chat about! This is going nowhere!

Click .....

The ( ) are my answers to the questions.

Back