• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WeisseEdelweiss Artwork (WeisseEdelweiss)

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    Greetings!

Instead of making different posts for each art piece, I'll just add them all to this one post (if I ever happen to find it again). I hope you all enjoy!

12/29/08

Made it it to the front page of Sheezyart.com1
    https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g317/WEISSEEDELWEISS/SA/FeraligatrMadeFrontPage.png

Tools Used: Photoshop CS2, Tablet

Last edited:
    Years
    Feraligatr looks pretty sick >3 Again, I love how you tried to make him more gator like. :3
    Ampharos and Rampardos actually make a pretty good couple..can they breed? ^^
    Your Buneary is so cute XD Poor Ariados. Having to put up with a childlike crush. ;3
    My Nidos! <333 Thanks so much, again, for drawing them. They're too cute ;-;

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    Actually, Ampharos and Rampardos can breed. :3
    I'd like to figure how I could use that to my advantage. ^.^
    Haha! XD Buneary likes Ariados very much but doesn't know they can't have babies regardless of what they do. X3
    And you're welcome. :D The Nidos are a great couple! <33

Years
    <3 I would way prefere feraligatr to look like that. I know it sounds stupid to say but they made it look to humanoid and I wasn't much a fan of him (this coming from the person who picks the repilian starters normally). I love how you made him look like the animal he represents and believe me you did a good job of it, he does look more feral.

Over all, I love your work, I'm a little confused of the fact that Ampaharos and Rampardos can breed now that you've told me...but meh XD good work ^_^

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    <3 I would way prefere feraligatr to look like that. I know it sounds stupid to say but they made it look to humanoid and I wasn't much a fan of him (this coming from the person who picks the repilian starters normally). I love how you made him look like the animal he represents and believe me you did a good job of it, he does look more feral.

Over all, I love your work, I'm a little confused of the fact that Ampaharos and Rampardos can breed now that you've told me...but meh XD good work ^_^

I agree with you. I kind of looked at Feraligator as a water type Charizard. :\

As for Rampardos and Ampharos, I love a mammal and reptile pairing. ^.^ Hehe.

Thank you for your kind words. :3

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    Feraligatr looks pretty sick >3 Again, I love how you tried to make him more gator like. :3
    Ampharos and Rampardos actually make a pretty good couple..can they breed? ^^
    Your Buneary is so cute XD Poor Ariados. Having to put up with a childlike crush. ;3
    My Nidos! <333 Thanks so much, again, for drawing them. They're too cute ;-;

XD!!
    I know, Ariados is such a stud however. :3

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    awsome art work! my favorites the 3rd :) nice job on everything!

SpikeDo

Open mouth; insert foot
    Years
    Woah, those look amazing.
    I especially like Feraligatr. Very....gator-like. xD
    I also like the choice of backgrounds in all four. I myself can't make a good BG to save my life, so obviously I'd envy yours. They're fabulous.

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    O.O i leik the first one lolz

The first one made it to the front page on sheezyart.com!

awsome art work! my favorites the 3rd :) nice job on everything!

I bow to you! I'm happy you have found a favorite among favorites. :3

Woah, those look amazing.
    I especially like Feraligatr. Very....gator-like. xD
    I also like the choice of backgrounds in all four. I myself can't make a good BG to save my life, so obviously I'd envy yours. They're fabulous.

It helps when one has Photoshop and Overlay option. :3
    XD
    Thank you!

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Omg... I'm not sure if I should disgrace this thread by posting here of not. XD

These look incredible! Great work! I really like the technique used on Feraligator. I normally don't like when people try to make Pokemon look more like the animal that it was based on, but I still like this one. I can't particularly say that I like the Rampardos x Ampharos pic, but the artwork is still fantastic. Buneary <3 Ariados is so cute. It's likely to be my favorite here. The color really catches my attention. The Nidorino/Nidorina pic is also nice, but it's be nicer if they were cuter Pokemon. Still, your coloring/shading is wonderful. Some of Nidorina's spikes look a bit off, but that may just be me.

You are very great with the tablet & Photoshop. I wish I were able to color like this!

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    Omg... I'm not sure if I should disgrace this thread by posting here of not. XD

These look incredible! Great work! I really like the technique used on Feraligator. I normally don't like when people try to make Pokemon look more like the animal that it was based on, but I still like this one. I can't particularly say that I like the Rampardos x Ampharos pic, but the artwork is still fantastic. Buneary <3 Ariados is so cute. It's likely to be my favorite here. The color really catches my attention. The Nidorino/Nidorina pic is also nice, but it's be nicer if they were cuter Pokemon. Still, your coloring/shading is wonderful. Some of Nidorina's spikes look a bit off, but that may just be me.

You are very great with the tablet & Photoshop. I wish I were able to color like this!

Thank you very much!
    Since then, Buneary has evolved into Lopbunny, so Ariados now has an adult instead of a young one to court. X3
    I appricate your input. Thanks again! <3

Armaina

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    Ooh fun stuff, I really like that crocodile look of the Feraligator, also I like that you added a background to that one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2009
    Excellent drawings~!
    I love the way you drew Feraligator, and added all the scaly textures!

Back