• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome back to our SMod!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *Smile* You took it back! *hug* ^^ I'm glad. You'll do just as wonderfully, if not more back up there. Always inspired me, I'm sure you will to everyone else. ;D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • xD I guess I officially beat Andy's record. :3 That was like... 5 days or something. Anyway... it's good to be back. ^_^; Thanks guys.

And Abby, I wouldn't have done so if you hadn't made that post in the other thread. ^^; Heh, thanks~

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Yay! Welcome back completely now, Erica! ^^ You deserved it and you still do. You're great at what you do. Yay! *hugs*

^ That plus everything Abby said. LOL

xCloudx

Lazy Guy
    Years
  • Sup Erica. Nice to know you. I'm been gone for a few days al tons has been happening. I'm glad this is a good thing. Welcome back.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Woah that was fast..XD
    >.> I missed you as an Super Moderator..lol
    I got so use to your name being Orange.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Maybe when you "make" members, you can set their usergroup? o_o; I dunno, is one possibility. She's returned to where she belongs, put it that way~

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    i mean "original status" within the context of this thread, which is an s-mod :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Maybe when you "make" members, you can set their usergroup? o_o; I dunno, is one possibility. She's returned to where she belongs, put it that way~
    Yea you can set the usergroup when making a new member via the Admin CP (that's how I made my other account, I didn't feel like going with all that form to fill out XD).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Lmao, let's not try and find out if we can set members as S-Mods by default... although that would certainly make for an interesting day. x3;

And I've done that too, Andy. xD It's much faster.

Back