• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome! Let's start working together, now.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Yes...:D I think for the scripting event, a mod of Emulation forum could be the staff host. I'll ask Manipulation, but maybe Christos. :)

Last edited:

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    Im writing up the speed run thread at the current moment. I might grab a mod from somewhere... mabye yuoaman if hes not busy.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I'm already searching for a staff supervisor to help me in the Pokemon [person] Snap : Anime Version.

Any suggestions on who should I ask ?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah, I'm looking for a staff- going to ask either Youaman or Avatar. (What's the color of mods? I want to give them respect by coloring their names in)

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
    Yeah, I'm looking for a staff- going to ask either Youaman or Avatar. (What's the color of mods? I want to give them respect by coloring their names in)

I'm guessing they're like a light teal, maybe a darker baby blue? If that makes sense. :\

Also,
    @Hiroshi; Only the people with Event Organizer can see this thread and thread place[?], right? D:

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Hm... it's buggy. That's kind of odd, since I placed the color in and they're still black.

You can easily log out and check to see if you can see this. Then log in again.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'm already searching for a staff supervisor to help me in the Pokemon [person] Snap : Anime Version.

Any suggestions on who should I ask ?
    Yup, I agreed to be the mod who supervises the Pokémon [person] Snap: Anime Version. I might even be one of the judges too seeing as we're lacking in some. :\

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    If I remember correctly, staff names are in Steel Blue. I, too am looking for a staff member, and a 2nd host still. I'll have to look long and hard to find both. I have already laid out a list of preliminary rules and my current To-Do list. It isn't that bad, yet. Just wait untill all this starts. Oh, I should tell my friend about the upcomung events, he's never on PC anymore.

Well, finding a mod is quite easy or hard, depending on what you host. Just pick the section most related to your event and browse to the mods that mod it (XD). Then, just contact one and see if they are able to help !

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    It's too bad for me since Christos isn't available right now, but he doesn't like contests so it doesn't really matter. x_x And Harry isn't real interested. Oh well, that's just life I guess. =P

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Well, Flipnotes are a mix of music, animation, drawing, and skill. I'll have to see what part of the Community falls under those catergories best, I guess. Thanks for the advice!

Oh, you host the Flipnote Competition ! I officially love you, that game is the best <3.
    Well, you should go on and talk to a FanFiction mod, they might help you. Really, it takes art to do a Flipnote, but I still remain at random stickmen all over the canvas.
    Glad to be able to help ! (:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Hahaha Thanks. I'm still at that stage myself. I got the game a week after it was released as DSiWare. But, I have seen some good ones out there, in my construction thread, there is the latest Top Flipnote. I had to lmao it was so funny. But yeah, I'll talk to a FanFiction mod. Thanks again.

EDIT: So, I went and took a look at the Mod of that section. Turns out, they are doing the Small Writing Competition. I won't bug Astinus with that. But, It's worth a shot, right? :D EDIT2: Nope, Astinus doesn't play the game. I'll have to keep looking.

Snap.
    Well, then talk to the Art Gallery mod.
    Unh, who's modding that ?

EDIT : I would've helped you myself as a 2nd host, but since I am already hosting the Anime Snap contest, I really wouldn't like splitting into two. :P

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Sure. :D I'll try that. Now to go looking! Hi ho, hi ho, to find a mod we go! Hi ho, hi ho, to find a mod we go!

STATUS UPDATE: I may have a mod, Bobandbill, but I still need a second host & some judges. At least I'm getting somewhere. Oh, my thread is open to criticism and ideas. Go ahead and post in it if you wish. :)
    Abnegation is the Graphics Arts mod, while Scarf is the Pixel Art one.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Well, if we have full control over the contest, I'll be asking digi-kun to assist altariaking and I with the Duelathon.

I do have a minor question though; if no moderator agrees to help with it, could we choose a normal member to participate in helping?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    No problemo.

Can someone rate between the three emblems?

by dragon0fangz
    by Team Fail

I don't want to bias this, as I'll obviously say mine is better.
    I personally actually like the frog thing. LOL. Also, I want Zeffy and our emblem to be easy, but Zeffy may have another idea. For now, here is what I have. It's not really original like Team Fail's though. Also we're doing a script contest, so:
    It's 80x80 like it's supposed to. =P

Back