• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome Me Back?

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Well, I haven't been on in Forever! Anyways, I just wanted to say I am back, and plan to continue Gave Dev. Want to see me? Look in Map Showcase, and Progressing Games. Did anyone miss me?

Years
  • Welcome back, Harvey! :D I don't recognize you but am sure there are others who do. Fantastic to have returning peeps on the forum~

Good luck with your projects over at Game Development and be sure to ask its regulars or moderator if you have a question. Creating games is a pretty fantastic way to get your creativity out and make something people would truly enjoy; personally I've no talent there but admire those who work hard to realize their dream in making a game.

Cheers and have a good time. <3 I'm here to chat if you're looking for some friends but remember that we're all super friendly and glad to lend a hand if need be.

Back