• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome me for a cookie xD

Draceon345

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Hey, I'm Draceon345 (Never would've guessed eh?) I'm a real laid back guy and I'm here to make some friends and have a good time. If you want to talk to me, just go ahead, I won't shout, even if it's ridiculous(sp?)

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Cookie? *poof* Im here!! So wheres the cookie?? *panting*
    LOL! Welcome to PC dude! If you're looking for friends and pokemon, this is the right place!
    Happy posting and read the rules ey! If you need anythin, jus pm me ;D
    Later!

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • Woohoo, Cookies! Hey Draceon (Is it okay if I call you Drace?) Have fun at Pokecommunity, Read the rules and just be yourself? Wanna be part of my Pokecommunity Family? Brother?

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • im been a winr

COOKIE? +POOF+ IMMA BE HERE!!! SO WEREZ DA COOKIE???? +GROAN+
    OH WAIT SILLY ME. ^_^ I AM ONE.
    THE ONE.

Don't worry, you spelled 'ridiculous' correct. It makes me bash my head whenever I see rediculous and I'm glad you're not the victim.
    Heya! Have fun and post lots yea yea.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wherez the cookie? XD
    Welcome to PC Draceon345. Have a fun time here and be sure to read the rules.
    Read the FAQ if you have any questions or you can drop me a pm.

Be sure to make lots of friends, and send me a request if you want to be friends with me. Have a fun time! ^^'

Back