• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome me, I'm Dapizzaman

Years
  • The title pretty much says it all. However, I'd like to point out that, although my Forum name is Dapizzaman, you may just call me Pizza. :)
    I'll try to be as Forum active as possible. Only issue with that is that I'm on another Pokemon Forum/Community, which is more important to me.
    I'd be happy to make anyone a Pokemon Avatar. If you want some examples check out my Album called "Pokemon Avatars".

~Pizza

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums Pizza!
    Hope you stay active and get the most out of the forums :P
    PS - Pie > Pizza ;D

Years
  • Lol, although, that may be true, I only called myself Dapizzaman, because it's been a name that I've used for 4-6 years now. But thanks for welcoming me, you two. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'd be happy to make anyone a Pokemon Avatar, as long as you post a reply here.
    No, no. Don't do that here. This is New Users / Welcome. D:

That's what the Graphics and Photography board is for, my man. Once you reach the golden 15-post mark, feel free to make a thread over there. Just be sure you read the rules for that board first, m'kay?

Even if PC isn't your online abode, we're still happy to have ya here. :D

Welcome aboard!

Years
  • No, no. Don't do that here. This is New Users / Welcome. D:
    That's what the Graphics and Photography board is for, my man. Once you reach the golden 15-post mark, feel free to make a thread over there. Just be sure you read the rules for that board first, m'kay?

Oh, well, then, I guess it's a good thing nobody asked for an Avatar yet. Thanks, for the help. I'll be getting up to 15 posts ASAP. Like I said, I'm on another, more important to me, Pokemon Forum/Community, right now. Otherwise, I'd have about 100 posts by now.

Back