• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome me

Years
  • Vash1306 said:
    Hi I joined in December but forgot I joined =P Now I'm back and I notice theres a game making community here and well I'm back! So Welcome me of else :P
    Hi, welcome back Vash. ^^ I'm Shikon-chan, hyper, and evil. XD Follow the rules, be active and post alot! Hope to see you around the forums! ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Vash1306 said:
    Hi I joined in December but forgot I joined =P Now I'm back and I notice theres a game making community here and well I'm back! So Welcome me of else :P
    Hello and welcome back to PC. I am a ninja called Retsu. Please remember to send message to me and ask me about what you need anytime. I will try my best to help you. I hope you will stay active and have a wonderful time with new friends.

Back