• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Club Ed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
  • Since my previous one dropped off the face of the earth, I decided to start a new Eds fanclub!! This thread is to talk about the awesomeness that is Ed Edd n Eddy!

https://www.edtropolis.com/ <<Just in case you're clueless about this show OR you can't remember just how great it is. :D

Member List:
    Trap-Eds
    Gawain the SnowDragon
    Croconaw
    Anime/Mangalover247
    XxZer0xX
    "Shadow Lugia"
    ShinjiisLover
    Callandor
    Macintosh
    The snorlax master
    Skymin
    Iwanagi
    Shadow Leader
    Mr. X
    shadowampharos
    Mayley
    Jack Corvus

Last edited:

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
  • WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!~!~! EDS CLUB! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~! I LOVE THE EDS~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! Can I join? As stated (STATED?! YEAH RIGHT~!~!~! MORE LIKE SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS~!~!~!) in my big yelling scene, I love the Eds. So funny. Also, please do not listen to my inner voice. He gets very annoying at times.

Trap-Eds

Years
  • Sure, XxZeroxX, you can join!!

Anybody here have cable with a guide you can use to see what's gonna show next up to like, three days away? Like DirecTV? 'Cause the Eds are gonna air on Cartoon Network on Monday!! Hang onto your hats!!

XxZer0xX

Years
  • Sure, XxZeroxX, you can join!!

Anybody here have cable with a guide you can use to see what's gonna show next up to like, three days away? Like DirecTV? 'Cause the Eds are gonna air on Cartoon Network on Monday!! Hang onto your hats!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Girly Scream effect joins in* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!

XxZer0xX

Years
  • Dang Zero, and I thought I was excited. xD
    Is anybody aware that there might be an Eds movie? I say might because the majority of people out there don't think it's gonna air...

https://www.edtropolis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3909 ..but I'm pretty sure it'll air eventually. :)
    Speaking of movies, watch these YouTube vids. They're South Park songs lip-synced with Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

"Suck my Balls, Mr. Garrison" - Ed, Edd, and Eddy Style.
    Also be sure to watch:
    "Kyle's Mom Is a B*tch" - Ed, Edd, and Eddy Style.

Trap-Eds

Years

• Oh man, that second video was hilarious. xD Now I kinda want to watch South Park.

Anybody see the Valentine special yesterday?

Ed:*kissing a sandwich* Me and you, and a dog named Boo.

Rolf: *when Edd and May are about to..kiss* You make Rolf sick.

Edd: Ohh, what a tangled web this Valentines' Day has weaved...

Eddy: LUMPY GERMS!! BLEAAHH!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back