• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome To Khanono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I looked back and smiled. "Not if we use there tactics!" I said bringing out all my pokemon. "Ready guys?" I said with a smile. They roared with excitement, then I said, "Then go help Charizard!" They rushed into battle defeating pokemon after pokemon. "You guys going to help or am I going to claim victory by myself." I said laughing.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    "I can't now because u guys did not untie me up..... Oh well Dragonite come out and hyper beam them!"
    Dragopnite hyper beams them all.
    "NOW FIRE BLAST THE ROPES!"
    I am now untied..
    "Finally no thanks to mike..... Now Dragonite,HYPER BEAM THEM ALL!"

Years
    mike:sorry drako i use helping the lady here. hey!!!!!! tell your dragonite to watch where he is aim that thing.
    lisa:i didn't need your help you came by your self
    mike:oh well still. hey the rockets are running away. i think they scare of your dragonite because i was when it amost hit me with it's beam.

rockets came back with a huge cannon

drago:or may be they went to get their cannon
    rocket:10 sec til shooting aim at the dragonite
    mike:not if ti is broken you won't shoot. charizard use your dragon claw on the cannon

cannon broke with a booooooooooom

rockets: retreat!!!!!!!!!
    lisa:thanks for the help you guys. it will take some time to fix this gym but it will get fix. oh do any of you guys wish to battle me for a gym badge

hey hey hey. this is going great. but what happen to the other guys that sign up. if you see them tell them to post some thing. and it ok if you make up some people if you want just don't make them stay in the like for the whole RP.(ex. like lisa) ok. ok

The Vince Knight

Years
    hmm... I think I will do that.
    Drago: Thats all of them?
    The ?man comes in.
    ?man: Before u punks battle her u battle me!
    He presses a button to make the field lava.
    ?man: Here are the rules this is a field u have to use physical attacks only to push thier pkmn into the lava,Go aerodactyl!
    Drago: Go Dragonite!
    ?man and Drago: USE WING ATTACK NOW!!!
    The attacks coilde together.

Years
    mike:hey ?man can i join?
    ?man:no!!!!!!!!
    mike:ok. then i watch.

mike pulls up a chair and got some popcorn and started to eat and start to log on his poketop

mike:this is preety good. go drago. want to set down and watch with me hazen. the popcorn is good! :)

Years
    mike:come on knock him off. use a seismic toss or something. and anyways i out of popcorn.
    ?man: won't you shut up
    lisa:this is mine gym and you are figthing in it i want this out of here!!!
    ?man:not until i defeat this kid

hey hey hey people who are read this join the battle club BATTLE OF THE LEGENDS. it really cool i need 6 more. fist come first serve

Years
    mike:lets get going now
    lisa:i like to thank you guys for helping to get my gym back.
    mike:well i don't have to leave you know. i could stay and help protect the gym ins case the rockets come back.

drago draging mike buy the ear

drako:don't even think about staying because we need you. now say good bye to the girl now.
    mike:bye....oche don't pull so hard you two
    mike: where hazen?
    drako:must have gone ahead
    mike:he won't go to far because there a fork in the road ahead. one way leads to a path to an island and the other to a dead volcono

both see hazen at the fork

mike: so which way do you guys want to go?

Years
    "it look like the ?man lab is in the directon of the island." mike said pointing to an island that looks like a letter C,which has a city on it, name Toko Island. "but i do have a secret base in the direction of the dead volcono,which is called Redburn City, which has a city in it too. you know like sootopolis city, but only above the ground." mike said. then he had an idea and look on the map. then mike said "we can go to Toko Island take the rockets out there and ?man then we can go to Redburn city and take them on there. and if we need suppies then we can stop by my secert base. does this sound good to you guys?"

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
    ((REALLY sorry for being late guys! ='( At least I'm good at making late entries! XD))

Up in the sky, a large blue-ish and red-ish shape flies to the group's position.
    "Ok, Sky, we've finally arrived in Khanono. Too bad there was a team of Air rockets. you sure wiped them out well!"
    Sky smiled and gave a small roar in reply. Those rockets had been a sinch- Both Anna and Sky had thrashed them, even in a riding position. They could hardly get into the air, those rockets.
    From down below, they heard a very small roar. The group looked up, the shape was landing down. Sky landed in front of them on a patch of grass. Anna efortlessly slid off her neck and onto the ground.
    "Hey, guys, sorry we're late. There was a small team rocket problem. Return, Sky!"
    Sky was zapped into her pokeball. There were a few more pokeballs at her belt- but the group didn't know what they contained.
    "You're probably wondering where to go at this fork in the road? Well, I am too. I've never been to Khanono, so you can tell me about what has happed while I was gone."
    Anna went to the side of the map and took a look...

The Vince Knight

Years
    Drago: I just saw someone from the sky coming down to khanono.....
    Mike: Why would u say that????
    Drago: I guess I have to say my secret.....*Sigh* I am really aa pokemon g-man admin..... I came here to defeat the rockets because They are buliding a secret weapon to destroy mankind and I am here to stop them....
    Mike: Ok...
    Drago: We'll go the other way for some supplies than we go to ?Man's secret hideout....
    Mike: Gotcha.
    Drago: Now look I have brought my time machine again to get some supplies I left in the past 1 year ago...

Just pertend after the ?Man fell and we all went in the portal It was one year till now....
    1 year ago....
    Drago: To carry my camp Drago stuff and out I go....
    1 year later....
    Drago: Meet my new invention!
    *He helds up a Inflatable poke tank*
    Drago: I call this the Poke tanko!!!
    Mike: .....
    Drago: Fit for 5 people and can't be destroyed...
    Mike: ....
    Drago: And of course the secret water pistol...Which is really a hyper beamer.....
    Mike: OK JUST GET IT IT FOR KEEPS SAKE!!!!

Years
    "well i see you have been keeping sercts from me then. well let me explain things to anna first." said mike. "we have been going around the region and kicking out the rockets from each city. so far we have done 2 cities and there are 8 more to go. now ok drago have you notice that we on the run from the rockets and we have to keep a low profile or they and see us when we are traving so i think the tank will get the rockets eye. but it may be useful at Toko Island. but first to the serect base which is in this dirction." mike said and pointed to the rigth. the group walks that way and saw the sercet base."finelly we are there i just hope no one has found it"

The Vince Knight

Years
    Than.......
    A trapdoor opens and mike,Drago and others fall in it....
    Drago: Here we are.....
    Mike: Doesn't look cool to me.
    Drago: Look Hide quick!
    The ?Man comes out and readys a secret weapon.
    Drago: Ok ?Man Stop right there!
    Drago goes into the tank and takes the others with him...
    ?man: ......
    Drago: Stupid tank ya taking us out!
    Turns the string wheel at ?man..
    Drago: Say good bye....
    ?man: Hmmmm I don't think thats the end....
    Drago: Now you are a Team rocket member you are going to lead us to the Sacred temple where the generator is.
    ?man: Fine....
    The ?man preese a button on a swotch and they all go to the temple....
    Drago: This is not the hideout of the rockets........ This is a Temple we have to pass tests...
    Mike: Wat is test 1?
    Drago: Welll uhhhhh.....
    They see a river and they have to cross it....
    Drago: This isn't good....

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
    "This test isn't too hard...."
    Anna looks around and sees the others looking a little worried.
    "Well, I'm sure everyone bought a Pok?mon that can swim..."
    The others look at eachother, still worried.
    "What?? oh....well, we can all ride on Hydra!"
    Anna sends out a large Shiny Gyarados.
    "Come on, Hydra, Let's cross this river!"
    Anna hops onto the back of her Gyarados and gets to the other side quickly.
    "Good job Hydra! Now, go get the others."
    Hydra proceeds back to the other side to get everyone else over, Anna waits at the other side of the river for Hydra to carry everyone over 1 by 1.

The Vince Knight

Years
    Drago: Uhhh that was easy now test 2!
    Mike: I hope it isn't harder...
    Drago: LASERS...... And invisible ones too.......
    Mike: How we going to dodge that?
    Drago: All we have to do is....
    He slides under all the lasers....
    Drago: This is why they call me a Pokemon G-man.....
    Mike: I'll Try!

Years
    mike:well i flew over the river with charizard and that was esay. now i got to slide under some laser.

mike went under the laser and got a small cut and it was bleeding a little. he got to the other side with drago.

mike: don't worry i okay. but i don't all right with doing this and about you drago. we been friends for a quite a time now but you never said anything about for all i know you and hazen and anna could be rocket tring to stop me from saving my friend and family. and these test have you thougth that this could be some thing to slow us down while the rockets prepare for us? i just got the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back