• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Welcome to Olusia!

AC1

Years
Hello! I don't know how to do this, but I made my account here to talk about my Fakemon! Welcome to Pokemon Peony and Petunia, region Olusia, and it's based on my home state of Florida. It's still in its early stages, but here's my starters!

Stage 1
Spoiler:

Stage 2
Spoiler:

Stage 3
Spoiler:

I have many more Pokemon, with many many more in the works, but I needed a place to start and a place to stop, so here!

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
I like how the grass starter on its first stage is just looking like:
"Does he bite?"
"Worse, he judges you"

AC1

Years
An assorted batch of the rest of the canon-typed Fakes I have so far!

Precipet
Raining cats and dogs ha ha ha.
Spoiler:

Pupperita & Canimint
Peppermint bark ha ha ha.
Spoiler:

Miracera
There's a thing out there called the Pikachu nudibranch, named so for its notable resemblance to Pikachu. I kind of had to.
Spoiler:

Flapamise & Gresibeat
So fun fact: According to Bulbapedia, the firefly pair are also visually based on flappers (Illumise) and greasers (Volbeat). Why they're paired like that when they're from different decades entirely, I wouldn't know, I'm just the messenger. But as soon as I found this out while planning my evos for them, I immediately decided to play it to the hilt.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

AC1

Years
And here's the main draw of this region. You know how Curse's type was listed as ??? before Generation 5? I brought that type back. It's pronounced "Unknown," if you're wondering, and here's why.

Olusian Unown
It all started here, a few years ago, with an odd Unown variant...
Spoiler:

A Pokemon of the same teal color as that used to represent Curse back in the day, shaped like three question marks, with no weaknesses or resistances... what other type were the researchers to assign it? Soon after, more ??? type began manifesting within Olusia, integrating themselves into the ecosystem as though they'd always been a part of it. Examples include...

Ketsu and the Zuu line
My only excuse is that I love glitch Pokemon.
Spoiler:

Nazeeni & Nazonomi
Maybe I should have made them Grass type, both because berries and because the Enigma Berry's effect kicks in upon a super effective hit, which a ??? type can never suffer from. Eh, I'll just think of a different ability... eventually.
Spoiler:

The Pawnmo line
The first ??? types I conceptualized, in fact!
Spoiler:

Nulleon
I wasn't sure about making an Eeveelution, but eh.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back