• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Welcome to Richie/Hiroshi club~*

Which outfit should Richie have?

• His original clothes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Boxershorts and a t-shirt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A new outfit

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Only shorts

• A hood shirt and blue jeans

• A suit

• A t-shirt and jeans

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    *~Welcome to Richie/Hiroshi club~*

here's a pic of Richie *hatless* by the way might I add* at Nick's house in the hoso episode celebi and joy. Also where does Richie live/come from exactly although he said in that episode, Fradamer city*sp?, a long way from here* when Nick's dad (on right) asked where Richie was from. also I always thought it was Viridian City, if anyone can add to this, feel free to post. Sounds like 4kids also forgot where Richie originally came from, the same thing that happened with Kenta's, Marina's and Jun'ichi's original dub names...

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I havn't posted here in so long, and I love the pics of Richie Satoshi-San. where did you find them?

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    The first one, where he is in Nick's house in "Celebi and Joy" as i got the dvd's, but the second picture is from the same episode where Richie is calling his Charmeleon out of its pokeball. *Also I thought this club was closed, what gives?*

Last edited:
    Back