• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together: Welcome to the PokéCommunity Olympics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I better get my selected team or I will use Outrage on all!

Totally agree.

Unova is my bae and if I am forced to change teams Oshawott will be heavily annoyed at me for not being loyal to his clan. Sinnoh is my backup if I do have to change, but Kalos... I feel for you and your unfortunate lack of supporters.

I'm happy with any team as long as it's not Kanto, because I find that region so bland.

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh my g. This is my first, and it really sounds exciting!

#TeamHoenn!

I'm not sure if I can attend, tho.

Last edited:
    Years
    Not surprised that Hoenn's getting the amount of love that it is, especially seeing as how they've got the most recent games. Then again, for the very same reason, I'm surprised that there aren't many people going for Kalos.

That said, how can a guy named Brendan not be #TeamHoenn?

Years
    By my calculations, it appears Johto's getting the most choices right now... some of you guys better be prepared because your huge margin over the others means you may have to change teams so get a backup planned.

Hoenn is currently second, while Unova is third. Sinnoh and Kanto are pretty close as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    OMG GUYS JOHTO WAS GREAT AND ALL BUT REALLY IT WAS NOT THAT GOOD SETTLEEEEEEEE

Sinnoh was obviously the best so start picking more of that.

Can't wait for half of you to be moved to the red headed step child of a region, Unova.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    OMG GUYS JOHTO WAS GREAT AND ALL BUT REALLY IT WAS NOT THAT GOOD SETTLEEEEEEEE

You need to go home and reconsider your life choices.

#TeamJohto

It's my favorite region a'course, but I feel like I have a duty to this aesthetic I have going on here too. :X

Though I totally wouldn't mind being in Unova if it comes down to it! It's an excellent region. I think it'd just be weird for the guy who has a GSC theme to be on the Gen V team.​

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Look at all the beauty of Kalos. How can anyone not resist the urge to join #TeamKalos?

Welcome to the PokéCommunity Olympics!

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    Finally make up my mind and now I'm choosing #TeamUnova, See all Unova Members there! :D

By my calculations, it appears Johto's getting the most choices right now... some of you guys better be prepared because your huge margin over the others means you may have to change teams so get a backup planned.

Hoenn is currently second, while Unova is third. Sinnoh and Kanto are pretty close as well.

Totally agree, Johto is overflowing with many and many members.But apart from Johto(Unova and Sinnoh as well).But i think Members are less in the Kalos So there is a chance for some members goes to the Kalos Team.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    It'd be great to be there, but even Berlin (it's the capitol city of my country) is too far away

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    It's not actually heald anywhere irl, it's all held on a special forum here for about two weeks! All you need is an internet connection and you're able to join everyone in all the different activities!
    Really? Oh that's great! Thanks for the information!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back