• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I remember watching Winx Club on 4Kids when I was still 10 years old. :'x .. I completely forgot about it when something came up much more interesting .. XD

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    On the subject of the 3DS: I still have my old blue first generation DS and it works perfectly well, so I have no need for a 3DS - I mean I've seen a couple of games for it that I might like but none that make me want to really buy one.

Also it's Guy Fawkes Night today in Britain! Yesterday, I went over to a neighbouring town with one of my friends to meet up with some other friends so we could all watch the giant bonfire and fireworks. Sparklers ftw! I tried taking some pictures but my camera is so slow, so I only got a few decent pictures of the fireworks.

But alas, here are some pictures (a bit image-heavy, there's ten 400 x 300 pictures):
    Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    4Kids bashing makes me sad because I'm pretty sure that without them I wouldn't like anime today because I wouldn't have been exposed to it at ALL. :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Man I wish I got a daily allowance. ;; Dumb having to work for my money.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I do have daily allowance, but it's like the lowest allowance of ALL TIME. D': .. You wouldn't want to know! XD

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I get allowance. Well, sort of. It's more like my expenditure budget for the whole week. Bus fares, lunch and such. It's not much, but it's okay I suppose.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I do have daily allowance, but it's like the lowest allowance of ALL TIME. D': .. You wouldn't want to know! XD

Unless you literally pay your parents for your allowance, most of the people on the forums probably get less of an allowance than you at 0 :x

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012

Unless you literally pay your parents for your allowance, most of the people on the forums probably get less of an allowance than you at 0 :x
    Hmm.. no, let me compuuuuuute! Definitely half of one dollar, that's my allowance daily. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back