• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I have to shave daily, it's awful. It really is the one thing I wish I could erase about being male. It's a constant choice between dealing with the effort of shaving every single day balanced with the ugly, ugly consequences of actually letting your facial hair grow.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm at the point where it's every other day for me or else I get some really ugly and nasty-looking stubble on my face. I don't look good at all with facial hair, so if I want to look presentable, ignoring it is not an option... at least until I can afford laser hair removal.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I never shaved before. But my friends complain I have too much armpit hair.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I have to shave daily, it's awful. It really is the one thing I wish I could erase about being male. It's a constant choice between dealing with the effort of shaving every single day balanced with the ugly, ugly consequences of actually letting your facial hair grow.
    Well, sometimes I just let it to grow. I'm kind of lazy like that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like facial hair on guys. :( My boyfriend looks so good in it! Most girls would be ecstatic if their boyfriend shaved, but I prefer him with a (neatly trimmed) beard lol.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm lucky my beard grows very slowly and it's very soft anyway. I shave once per week at best, if I'm not too lazy to even bother until it's grown too large to keep ignoring it.

Not that I outright remove it when I shave, I usually leave some sideburns.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I would not have had you down as a Twihard, Livey. Consider me surprised!

And, like Andrew, I too have to shave every day. My facial hair doesn't grow massively quickly, but I just hate the stubbly feeling that comes from not shaving... and I'd rather look clean-shaven than with some weird pubey-half-beard or something like that!

Years
    I would not have had you down as a Twihard, Livey. Consider me surprised!

And, like Andrew, I too have to shave every day. My facial hair doesn't grow massively quickly, but I just hate the stubbly feeling that comes from not shaving... and I'd rather look clean-shaven than with some weird pubey-half-beard or something like that!

Girlfreind made me read all the books, many a year ago. Now it's like a tradition to go see the movie. xD

Years
    I am so there with you, Live. I gotta see what cracky-inadvertant-comedy-horror this new movie is going to give us.

And I gotta be there when the crowds of screaming girls are at their greatest number so I can laugh to myself every time they gasp and fawn and swoon.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've read plot synopses and, though the absolutely insane stuff seems reserved for Breaking Dawn Part 2, I imagine you'll find much to enjoy either way (whether unintentional comedy or random shirtlessness is your thing).

Years
    I've read plot synopses and, though the absolutely insane stuff seems reserved for Breaking Dawn Part 2, I imagine you'll find much to enjoy either way (whether unintentional comedy or random shirtlessness is your thing).
    Two wonderful things in the same place. As much as the Twilight series is, objectively speaking, crap, I love how it never fails to elicit a reaction from people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back