• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hurrah! Congratulations! (Although this is probably the wrong thread to be congratulating you on your promotion)

Every thread is the right thread to congratulate him. :x

Hi Andy I love you you sexy mod you

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years

• I saw some CT cosplay. I was going to joke that I wanted to go as Robo for halloween but itt's more fun to be the silent Protagonist Chrono. DBZ HAIR!

A Robo costume would be really interesting to see. xD

But how will you say "Trick or treat" if you cant talk? D:

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I have no idea, lol. There's a lovely American-themed shop about haldf an hopur from where I live and each time I'm there i mean to buy some, but I always end up buying Reeses Pieces or something.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Candy corn?
    I don't think I've ever even seen it.
    I do enjoy candy necklaces though :3

Years
  • 782px-Candy-Corn.jpg

Candy corn is good in huge small quantities.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Skittles make my mouth hurt! I love chocolate but I love candy corn too so I usually eat that because it's only easy to get around Halloween. I can have chocolate anytime :x

I don't trick or treat anymore though, lol. I would like to but my friends aren't the type that...want to do things, so we spend a lot of time doing nothing.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Candy corn is too sweet...a little bit goes a long way. You have to eat some this time of the year though. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back