• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome Your New Friend Zerosu1t

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2012
    Hey, I'm Zerosu1t.
    I'm currently working on a mod/hack Of pokemon black and it's become a very big thing. So I came here to look at some tutorials and basically learn some stuff i didn't know before. Also I am really into the bands attack attack!, dance Gavin dance, asking Alexandria and the animes, bleach, Beelzebub, ao no exorcist and fairytail.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome aboard! We definitely have a large library of tools and tutorials written by many of our own members here, located at the Emulation section. Also, you can learn from other members from the hacks they do as well, and you can even try them out. ^_^ Here at PC, we have other things to do here, not just discuss about Pokemon. We also discuss about Japanese Anime as well. Why don't you take a look at the Japanese Entertainment section and discuss your favorite anime shows there? ^_^

Have fun working on your hack and I wish you the best of luck on it! Before you join the discussion, it is recommended to read the rules and such. Preeetty important to read them! Also, don't be scared to contact me for any questions. Have fun!

Back