• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Well Emerald is out today, who's gettin it?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Alright, that's...five post deleted. Eevee-loution next time just use the edit button and don't double triple, whatever crazy number of post more than one, anymore please

Ontopic...Not a chance in hell I'll be getting the game within the next year...I'm that broke XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    This always happens with me. A new Pokemon game comes out...and I'm flat broke. XD O don't expect to get the game until midsummer of sometime next year, as usual. XD

~Kelsey

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    ok well i spent 20 dollars on a game for xbox yesterday like an idiot, and than i got 15 last night
    so now i have 15 and i dont think my parents are going to give me nemoney

maybe ill put my 3 dollars lunch money away everyday so that by friday night i can get it!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I'm about to go to the mall and pick it up. I reserved the copy a month ago. :D

Tvan

Boiler Up!
    Years
    i got it today. i've beaten the first four gyms, gonna beat norman pretty soon

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    I picked up my Emerald. Already at Rustboro. Ive spent a while training my team up before the 1st gym match

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Im not getting one cause I lost my FR version and well... its a long story.

Sapphire Underpants

Straight Arrow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2005
    I plan on getting two copies as soon as I can get to the evil empire known as WalMart.

I'm going in blind as I have done nearly everything I could to avoid Emerald spoilers, and Emerald info....but I do already know about the "Battle Frontier"

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
    Years
    I got it on saturday because i reserved it they said that it wasnt soposed to picked up till sunday but they gave it to me anyway they just could'nt log it out untill sunday.
    I'm on my 5th badge cant beat norman My team is Azumarill LV31, Combusken LV30,Kadabra LV24, Swello LV30, And Anorith Lv21

Back