• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Hai There!

Nesferxty

*90s Kid Forever*
    Years
    Hiya :)

First time on this forum so I thought I should introduce myself!

My name is Kerry, i'm 20 and i've been obsessed with pokemon since it came out. My first ever pokemon game being Yellow with a yellow Gameboy and yellow case! I could never afford red or blue but my dad bought me those for my birthday and i've been an addict ever since!

I had so much merch when I was little. When ever we went on holiday to the US I used to fill my suitcase with pokemon things including 2 giant meowths one year xD

As I grew up I stopped collecting things but never stopped playing. When I moved out I made the mistake of forgetting that my younger brother had all my cards in his room....now he wont give them up >_<

So i'm currently trying to rebuild my card collection, collect some more figures and get myself back into a drawing mood!

Anyway, I look forward to posting here and getting to know you all!

Kerry xxx

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi Kerry, welcome to the community c: Seems we're quite alike; Pokemon Yellow was my first game too! And that certainly sparked the obsession for the whole series, I know the feeling all too well <3 I'm so jealous of your merchandise collecting though, I never get a chance to! You should certainly show us your collection some time :D It sucks about your Pokemon cards getting taken by your brother, but maybe you could relive the old times in the TCG section of the site and get tips on which cards to get next or what to do with any cards you do have left :3 And if you're interested in getting back your spark for drawing, I certainly suggest checking out the Art Gallery for inspiration and tips; plus make sure to post some of your art too so we can gawp at it in awe. x] As you seem like a chatty person you might also want to take a look at the Pokemon Clubs section to join some Pokemon-based fan clubs and get chatting with some friendly faces that share your interests and I can guarantee you'll make some great friends here in no time c: We also have several IRC channels around the site such as #PokemonClubs and #ThePokeCommunity so don't be a stranger! ^^

Obviously make sure you've read the site's rules and contact any member of staff (that's us with the bold names!) if you have any questions, or if you just want to chat, and hopefully we'll see you around tonnes! ^^

Nesferxty

*90s Kid Forever*
    Years
    Wow! Thank you for the awesome welcome! I'll be sure to check everything out once I get chance to :)

I've literally *just* bought about 131 figures...I think I have a problem xD A few of them are doubles though so I don't feel too bad....haha! As for the cards, i'm kind of over it now and i'm slowly rebuilding but I do plan on doing some swaps with my brother to hopefully get a few of mine back!

samurai_d

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
    Welcome to the enjoyable habitat, I hope you enjoy your stay here, and Pokemon Yellow was a boss game when I first played it xD good times, good times, see ya' around.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Welcome to a great forum! I've also been a fan since the franchise was first released and that was years ago for me, I've got a tonne of cards upstairs somewhere which I no longer collect but still keep as memorabilia. Anyway hope to see you around and have fun! (:

Back