• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well HellloooOoOooOo :3

Pika?

PokéNovice
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Herro :3
    I has a fancy font don'cha'know?
    enough of that
    SO
    I'm new here.. Obviously x3
    AND I'm not too sure what to put here...

ANYWAYS, I'm also new to pokemon games o.e, kinda, i stopped when i was six, now at 14 I'm back x3
    SO (again)
    friendcodes? how do I find mine? :3 aannnddd, I only have diamond right now, but if anyone else has it, I'd welcome people adding me since wifi isn't lettin me find any1 without it >.>

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey, there! Welcome to PC! Sounds like you're a newbie at Pokemon Games. Not to worry! The lovely people here at this community are great to help you out. A "friend" code is a number that you switch with your friends so you can battle them via Wi-Fi. PC has an extensive "Wi-Fi Center" where you can go seek battles, or trade Pokemon!

btw, I love your sig! :)

Anyways, make sure you take a quick peek at the rules, and most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around!

Pika?

PokéNovice
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Hey, there! Welcome to PC! Sounds like you're a newbie at Pokemon Games. Not to worry! The lovely people here at this community are great to help you out. A "friend" code is a number that you switch with your friends so you can battle them via Wi-Fi. PC has an extensive "Wi-Fi Center" where you can go seek battles, or trade Pokemon!

btw, I love your sig! :)

Anyways, make sure you take a quick peek at the rules, and most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around!

TY ^w^
    and yeah, I know what a friend code IS xD, But probably just as embarrassing, I don't know hwo to get one owo
    and I love your sig too! :D lol, the three front pokemon are my favorite three 5th gen. pokemon too, which is probably why I like it so much xP

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Impact really is a fancy font to use, but I'm just not a fan of using it for little writing. I mean if it's really big and whatnot then it's fine, and can look quite amazing when used the right way. :) I'm kond of a font nerd myself, so I know all the fancy crap about fonts that people need to know. I like to think of it as a skill for me to use and abuse in the future. :D Welcome to PC, as others would say.

As for friend code business it's just a code you have to enter for various games, but here mostly for Pokemon games, which allows you to trade and whatnot with other people using th wireless internet, or Wi-Fi for short. Yeah, I have no idea what the "Fi" of that means, so don't even ask me. I was gonna assume is was gonna be Fiction or something, but that doesn't sound right to me... Wireless Fiction. XD; Friend codes are also used not just for trading, but for battling as well, including the Battle Frontier if you have Platinum as well, but if you only have Diamond or Pearl then you only have the Tower to try out which sucks. I didn't really like Palmer in that game. I mean who wants to run all sorts of crazy moves on Rhyperior like Flamethrower and Surf and whatnot? Sure they sound cool, but in the end it's weak for a guy like him. >.< Aside from that if you want to try out this Friend Code business you might want to go check out the Wi-Fi Center, which allow you to battle and trade with many people from across the world! How'd technology get around so fast?

Aaannywaaay~ don't forget to check out the rules which will help you along the way while roaming and probably lurking the forums, and you can always ask a moderator or higher staff member when you need to ask a question. They're anyway with a big, bolded name, so they're easy to point out. <3 Good luck around the forums and have a great time here! :D

Well HellloooOoOooOo :3

No seriously, why ARE we on a Pokémon forum?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hah! I don't really use a fancey font; this one works just as well. :3 Plus it makes my posts look longer! I know its kind of tough to know what to put in an intro first time around; I should know! Happened to me the first time I signed up here. @-@; But you know, after you get into it, its not so bad. <3

This happens to everyone I know who has stopped playing pokemon for years; they usually come back to it...even myself! For you see-- I stpped playing pokemon for months once upon a time, but one day, I was bored out of my wits, so I found my copy of pokemon pearl, and wouldn't you know it! I started to play again! YAY ADDICTIONS. :3 About Friend Codes; yeah, they are used to find people via Nintendo Wi-fi; in pokemon, you can battle with people, trade with people, maybe look them up on the battle tower, etc. You can register them on your Pal Pad; which by the way, your Pal Pad happens to be how you find your friend code; once you go on wifi the first time, you automatically get your friend code. <3 Speaking of wifi stuff, this forum happens to have a Wifi Battle Stadium here:[ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=160 ]so you can battle with other pople via wifi, and there is a trade corner here: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161 ] if you want to trade with people via wifi. <3 Take your pick! But again, like I say to others, there are lots more you can do and explore around PC. <3

Well rawr, are ya into Raichu and Pikachu? I'm a Raichu man. :3 Pikachu's okay, but Raichu rules. <3 So yeah, maybe we can talk sometime? Feel free to leave me a Vistor and/or Private Message! We can even be scientific buds. <3 Cause science makes everything goooood. <3 So yeah, and also, I just encourage you if your having trouble, talk to your nearest staff member! And I'm always happy to answer any question you may have as well! <3 I hope you'll have many plasent days to come. <3

Back