• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hello everyone

Zephi

He who cannot learn.
Years
  • Just go along with what I say, I'm a little spacey lol.

I'm a somewhat normal kid from Virginia, and I've been playing pokemon since I was 4.
    And I've beaten a game from every gen so far! Yay me. No, that's not amazing lol.

Only about a few months ago did I get into emulation and the whole hacking scene.
    I'm really interested in learning some serious sprite skills.
    But all I've manged so far is making my hero in Platinum into a blue pikachu.
    Lookin forward to being active here as I honestly have nothing to do all day lol.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Welcome! I hope you do get better and take advantage of the Hacking/Emulation section here and I kinda wanna see the Pikablue!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Welcome to PC Zephi! Hope you have a great time here. Don't forget to read the rules and stay active:)

Zephi

He who cannot learn.
    Years
  • Thank you everyone, a warm welcome is always great.
    You'll for sure see me in the hacking section.
    And Haza? I'll have it up on youtube in half-hour or so, I'll edit this and post a link.
    15 post mark to use links..? Pretty smart. Well copy/paste this after the url.
    watch?v=g8mjHTJ-_Fs

I'm also working on manually making the 31x31 text art (pixel by pixel.....) for my overworld mew,
    so we'll see how that goes. :)

Thanks again, everyone

Last edited:
    Back