• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Hello There!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    Hi, fellow Pokemon fans! I'm WinterFlashBack and I've been a Pokemon trainer since The first generation back in 1996! I've played all the way to the Elite Four in Gen Six and I don't thing I'll ever stop training my Poke-pals! Despite my name, I've never really liked Ice type Pokemon; I favor more toward Fire, Dark, Dragon, Grass, Ground, Water, and Poison types. If you'd like, you can check out my 3DS friend code and we can battle or trade (Whenever I'm not trying to get my first 6th gen Elite Four win). Whenever I do finish my 6th generation quest, I'll be open to even more battles with all of you. I guess that's all I have to say about myself. I'll see you guys whenever we decide to battle...Or respond to this thread. Peace!

ObnoxiousOboe

The Musical Psychic
    Years
  • Actually, it's more like 1998, unless you were in Japan when Red and Green first came out. Just kidding, you know!

Welcome to the forums, WinterFlashBack! I'm glad we have more people who like Dragon and Dark-types! We have threads that sort of correlate with this topic. We have forums galore, so please make yourself welcome! We are the friendly type, so don't be shy to shout out a hello and be friends. See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, I really love Dragon and Water pokemon myself! Ah, got any specific pokemon that are your favourites in those types? Dragons, I tend to like Flygon and Altaria, and for water types, definitely Milotic and Vaporeon. Well, welcome to the forums, and I hope you're having a nice evening! <3

We definitely would like to see you on the 6th Gen board sometime! You can talk about your X/Y progress over at the journal thread! And I hope you're having fun with the games, by the way; we can share our FCs sometime! I'd look forward on battling with you or trading with you, too! Mmm, but it's nice to meet you, and have a glorious time on our forums, yeah?

Feel free to let me know if you need anything, or you can ask any member at all! They're all pretty friendly, y'know? And take caaare. <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    Mmm, I really love Dragon and Water pokemon myself! Ah, got any specific pokemon that are your favourites in those types? Dragons, I tend to like Flygon and Altaria, and for water types, definitely Milotic and Vaporeon. Well, welcome to the forums, and I hope you're having a nice evening! <3

We definitely would like to see you on the 6th Gen board sometime! You can talk about your X/Y progress over at the journal thread! And I hope you're having fun with the games, by the way; we can share our FCs sometime! I'd look forward on battling with you or trading with you, too! Mmm, but it's nice to meet you, and have a glorious time on our forums, yeah?

Feel free to let me know if you need anything, or you can ask any member at all! They're all pretty friendly, y'know? And take caaare. <3

One of my favorite Dragon Pokemon would have to be Gen 6's Tyrantrum (I have one on my X team). My fave Water Pokemon is a tie between Lapras and Feraligatr for sure. Thanks for the warm welcome! <3

Years
  • Hiya, WinterFlashBack, and welcome to the forum. A very big welcome! :)

So you've played for a long time which is quite awesome to see - same here! I got super hooked on Pokemon the moment I got Blue around 1998/1999. That was the absolute best Christmas present ever and pretty much everyone in my class was into it as well. Hooray for long-time fans who have played all the way from the first to sixth generation!

Currently I don't have a ready competitive team but maybe once I'm done breeding we could have a battle. Lots of people here are happy to connect with you so feel free to stop by the Trade Corner or Battle Center anytime depending on what you're lookin' to do here.. both are active areas with some very wonderful people.

Anyways, enjoy your time here, all right? Let the staff members know if you need help and you're free to shoot me a friend request whenever. See you, Winter! /D

Back