• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Hello!

ThatGameGuy

Gold & Silver Master
Years
  • Hey to all of you currently residing on PC.
    My name is ThatGameGuy or TGG for short, Im a gamer and a aspiring game designer to be.
    I am a fan of many different things, Pokemon for one...Naruto,Neo Pets and many many different games/animes so on and so forth.
    Ummm, i belive that covers most of it...talk to you all later!
    TGG

Oppip

Master of time and space
    Years
  • Welcome to PC TGG,Hope you enjoy your stay. Remember to read the rules.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Bah, when I see the initials TGG, I think of TCG.
    In the back of my mind I keep asking myself, "Wait, what about the Trading Card Game?" xD

Welcome to PC, TGG!
    An aspiring game designer, huh?
    So, do you happen to know any programming languages?
    Some of them can be pretty darn tough to learn from my understanding. Personally, I can barely understand VB at times; I don't understand how anyone can handle something as complex as C++. o_O;
    (Unless you wish to stay in the character animation or such departments in a large company... Then I guess you wouldn't really need to concern yourself with such things. xD)

I can assure you that you are not the only one to hold those interests. It would seem many members around here simply love the Naruto anime or manga as Neopets.
    (Mainly the first than the latter, but only because Naruto is pretty big right now...)

I'm sure you will quite enjoy it here.
    If you don't, well; you might just be plain crazy!

Take care, TGG.

Years
  • Bah, when I see the intials TGG, I think of TCG.
    In the back of my mind I keep asking myself, "Wait, what about the Trading Card Game?" xD

Same here! XD

Welcome to PC! Your username's pretty neat. :3 So, a game designer? Is that any fun? Or have you not started yet?

Anyway, have fun! Because I said so. 8D

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome to PC TGG!

So you're a game designer? I never found out how to do that :/ It seems so difficult, with all the programming languages to learn.

I hope you have a wonderful time here at PC. PM/VM me if you ever want to chat!

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Hey TGG! Welcome to Pokecommunity. There's a lot of stuff around here, so have fun looking around! Talk to you later gator.
    - F`A

ThatGameGuy

Gold & Silver Master
    Years
  • Wow, so much love heh.
    Hiidoran: I know Source programming (Half-Life 2 Death Match,Counter-Strike:Source & Day of Defeat) and i use Visual Basic and Shockwave to make flash games (Website of my flash games should be up and running without bugs in the next 3 to 4 months).
    I have also fooled around with the 3D,FPS & Multiplayer aspects of GML programming (Game Maker by YoYo Games).
    Anyway aside from all that, thank you for the warm welcome and i hope to see you around!
    Sammi: Its a challenge, i won't lie about it.But it is what i love and enjoy doing as a job.
    Anyway, thank you and i will sure have fun.
    Snowfire: Thanks my friend, i'll hit you up in PM later on,ok?
    Fiery`Arcanine: Thanks :)!

Last edited:
    Back