• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hi! :3

Minto

Disgruntled Jigglypuff
Years
  • Just thought I might announce my presence before I go off bombarding threads with my mindless banter.

You may call me Minto. I'm an eclectic sort and I'm not sure you'll be seeing me around any one particular spot on the board or not, but yeah.

I also run my own Johto RPG. (I don't know if I can say that here. o0; If I can't, feel free to smack me.) If you'd like the link, it's on my profile. You can also contact me through the three messangers (I'm on MSN the most, though) if you so wish.

So, uh... hello ^^; *hands out cookies to anyone who's managed to get through my mumblings*

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Cookies eh? Thats worth a welcome.

Anyway, welcome to PC! You can Roleplay, you can just talk, or give advice about a game, or anything you want.

And if you want to be friends just PM me.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Did she say... cookie?

"Location: Where the fun people are"

I already like you for this. XD That'll be the Daily Chit-Chat. ;D Or #thepokecommunity chat. Always fun. Well, there are countless places to have fun, so yeah.

Oh boy, you're handing out cookies... Well, expect an onslaught of welcomes because we can smell cookies from a mile away. >_o Have a blast bombarding the forums! And stay active. ;) Tough to see new members burn out and become just another member lost into the depths of the PC archive. So, have fun and stick around. ;D Welcome to PC, Minto! :D

Any problems and such, as you probably know, don't hesitate to contact the staff. :)

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
  • Haven't had a cookie in a while... um, HI. Welcome to... shoot he already said it...

Enjoy yourself find some friends and outpost everyone with legitimate posts! You know what I mean, right? Well have fun here! Almost forgot Chip. (yes, I named a cookie. so what?)

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
  • Welcome to the Community! Feel free to check out my profile and be my friend! Please check out the social groups...and that is an awesome avatar!

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • COOKIE! *pushes through the crowd for cookies*

You know exactly how to lure a friend! I'm pretty new here myself, but I still hope you have fun! These forums are extremely friendly!. :3

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Coooo-kiieees....
    Must... Have... Cookie!!!!!
    -snatches cookies and eats it-
    I wonder if you'll have enough cookies for everyone...xD

Ahem.
    Hi, welcome to Pokecommunity, where the fun people are!
    xD
    Anyway, remember one important thing and you shouldn't go wrong! Never post in a thread that hasn't had a post for 30 days!

Anyway, hi!

Minto

Disgruntled Jigglypuff
    Years
  • Shouldn't tell you guys about the brownies in case all the cookies ran out, yeah? :x

Anyway, thanks very much for all of the warm welcome. :3 I'd have thanked you all earlier, but I didn't have internet access yesterday. Unfortunately, I'm wont to disappear a lot because of really sporadic 'net access, but I'll try to stick around as much as I can. This place seems a lot more personal and friendly than a lot of other forums I've belonged to.

I hate bumping a second-page thread >>; But didn't want to seem unfriendly. xD

Sheruda Kachinuki

Go and escape(^^)
    Years
  • Greetings Minto! *gets a cookie* uhm! yummy! and welcome to the cool place *gets another cookie* the PC! *burps* oops, excuse me! Anyway, thanks for the delicious cookies, I love them!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey... Were you by any chance involved in a Kanto RPG back in 2005? If so, my name may seem familiar. I seem to remember a member of that RPG who used the same username as yours, and since you currently run a similar RPG... Ah, I could be completely wrong, and forgive me if I am...

In any event, welcome to PC!

Back