• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hiya, I'm new

Years
    I'm new. -ish. I made an account like fifty million years ago but then never went on. But anyway, so, yeah, hi!! ^_^ I like pokemon, watching the anime, making fusions and stuff, and drawing pokemon. yup yup.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Glad to see someone new! =D
    ...ish. <3
    By the gawds; I love your avie. <3 Flaroeon was my all time fav Eevee-lution besides Vaporeon. :3
    Hmmmmm I'd love to see your drawings; I can never draw; I suck at it. ;-;

Boyachy:
    No one can draw better than you sirrrr! That tomato you drew was most wonderful!
    Me: That was supposed to be a Seadra...

Hope we can be buddies. :3

Years
    My fav is Soul Eater, and I just started watching The Ghost in the Shell, and I heard Full Metal Alchemist was good but I haven't started watching it yet :( And I'm going to start watching the Pokemon anime in Japanese if I get the time. :3

EDIT: @Miss Doronjo: lol you ninja-d me. XD glad you like my avatar so much, its actually really bad and like two years old, I plan on redo-ing it some time in the future, haha. Yus, I hope we can be buds. I'm sure your Seadra didn't look too much like a tomato. XD

Years
    My fav is Soul Eater, and I just started watching The Ghost in the Shell, and I heard Full Metal Alchemist was good but I haven't started watching it yet :( And I'm going to start watching the Pokemon anime in Japanese if I get the time. :3

FMA is good I'd recommend you check it out. The subbed BW is released weekly from Black and White subs so you can check them for the episodes. So far they've got all five subbed and I imagine they're working on episode 6

Years
    FMA is good I'd recommend you check it out. The subbed BW is released weekly from Black and White subs so you can check them for the episodes. So far they've got all five subbed and I imagine they're working on episode 6

Ooh I didn't know BW was out, that's good to know, thanks, I'll check it out ^_^

@LightOfTruth: Yeah I kinda knew there was a PC art gallery thingy, or something, but didn't know much about it. I'll check it out, thanks ^_^

Tudor

Finest of the Empire
    Years
    What's this? A newbie in the newbie forum!? :O

Welcome to the community, old chap! Hope you have a jolly good time here. I'll be around if you need a hand. Or tea. Where there is tea, there is always hope. Anyhow. Welcome to the Community!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Are you by any chance interested in romance anime because that's what I prefer to the action series, actually. If you go to our Japanese Entertainment section, chances are you'll see me hanging around there a lot, so get to know the fellow otaku on PC!

Oh yeah, and we have some sections here and there dedicated to Pokemon, too :P Check out everything we have and enjoy your (second?) time around with us!

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Ooh I didn't know BW was out, that's good to know, thanks, I'll check it out ^_^

@LightOfTruth: Yeah I kinda knew there was a PC art gallery thingy, or something, but didn't know much about it. I'll check it out, thanks ^_^

Glad to be of service. I was new once :)

Back