• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, howdy! :)

Princess Sammi

Classic Pokéfan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2012
    Hi everyone!

My name is Sammi and I'm a black belt martial artist.

I've been a Pokéfan since the late '90s - I constantly play FireRed and Sapphire. I adore every cat-like Pokémon from each generation, but I only like Generations 1 - 3.

Despite my icon, I do not support Team Rocket's cruelty towards Pokémon. Jessie is my favourite human character because of her personality - and not to mention that she and James are a great comedy duo! :)

Lately I've been planning to collect Pokédolls - I just wish they weren't so expensive to import to the UK. I have tons of favourite Pokémon, but my top favourite is Arbok.

That's all - I hope to see you around on the forums. :D

- Sammi

Last edited:

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Sammi. I am Luican. I hope you enjoy your time here, as we are all a family despite personality differences. If you have any questions, or would like to chat, please, PM or VM me :) Once again, Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, Sammi! Wow, your a black belter? You must be really good in Karate. I wish I was able to take classes, but I wasn't because of health issues. I really have low stamina as you can see, and my body isn't that strong to focus and maintain all the strength needed. But it's really awesome to have you here! I think everyone whose a member here started playing Pokemon ever since the 1990's and the first game. Although I played the first game, the game that actually made me a huge fan of this franchise is GSC. A lot of reasons really, but one thing is that it was during that time when I met lots of people around and I had someone with me whom I could discuss it with. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy the current games though, I do! :)

I'm pretty sure the game boards here would interest you a lot especially the Advanced Generation Games - which covers FR/LG, and R/S/E. There are lots of ongoing discussions there and you could possibly meet and make friends too! There are still lots of boards around that you might be really interested in so try to look around and see for yourself how much fun this place could be!

I'm a member of the Team Rocket Fan Club, and so you might want to join too, huh? It's located in Pokemon Groups and there are lots of people who adore 'em as well, not because of they're cruelty towards the main protagonists but because of how fun they make the anime! They are actually one of the reasons why I still continue watching the anime until at this day. Although, I miss their funny side now, they're actually getting quite serious in BW. Still, a fan of them though!

Pokedolls? Are they quite similar to plushies or are they really plushies? Well, I do collect them too for your information. I have lots but only have some of the huge ones. And yes, it's definitely hard to look for some. I actually order mine from the net and got them few weeks after I ordered them, but it's worth the wait! ^0^

Anyway, I hope you have lots of fun here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send the staff members a message. Make sure to give the rules as well in order for you to get away from all of these troubles that you might not want to get into! Enjoy your stay here and have a nice day. <3

Princess Sammi

Classic Pokéfan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2012
    Welcome to PC, Sammi. I am Luican. I hope you enjoy your time here, as we are all a family despite personality differences. If you have any questions, or would like to chat, please, PM or VM me :) Once again, Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here :)

Hi there - thank you very much for welcoming me! :)

Welcome aboard, Sammi! Wow, your a black belter? You must be really good in Karate. I wish I was able to take classes, but I wasn't because of health issues. I really have low stamina as you can see, and my body isn't that strong to focus and maintain all the strength needed. But it's really awesome to have you here! I think everyone whose a member here started playing Pokemon ever since the 1990's and the first game. Although I played the first game, the game that actually made me a huge fan of this franchise is GSC. A lot of reasons really, but one thing is that it was during that time when I met lots of people around and I had someone with me whom I could discuss it with. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy the current games though, I do! :)

I'm pretty sure the game boards here would interest you a lot especially the Advanced Generation Games - which covers FR/LG, and R/S/E. There are lots of ongoing discussions there and you could possibly meet and make friends too! There are still lots of boards around that you might be really interested in so try to look around and see for yourself how much fun this place could be!

I'm a member of the Team Rocket Fan Club, and so you might want to join too, huh? It's located in Pokemon Groups and there are lots of people who adore 'em as well, not because of they're cruelty towards the main protagonists but because of how fun they make the anime! They are actually one of the reasons why I still continue watching the anime until at this day. Although, I miss their funny side now, they're actually getting quite serious in BW. Still, a fan of them though!

Pokedolls? Are they quite similar to plushies or are they really plushies? Well, I do collect them too for your information. I have lots but only have some of the huge ones. And yes, it's definitely hard to look for some. I actually order mine from the net and got them few weeks after I ordered them, but it's worth the wait! ^0^

Anyway, I hope you have lots of fun here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send the staff members a message. Make sure to give the rules as well in order for you to get away from all of these troubles that you might not want to get into! Enjoy your stay here and have a nice day. <3

Hello - I'm sorry to hear about your ailments, my dear. -Hugs- It's great to meet a fellow Team Rocket fan, too. :D Regarding Pokédolls, they're tiny yet cuddly and are made of very soft fabric.

Thank you very much for welcoming me! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda, Sammi Dröttningu. And welcome, to PC. I hope that you enjoy your stay here at PC. It is really a cool place with tons of stuff to do, so when you get bored in one section... you just move to the next:O Ahaha. Anyway.. this eccentric is going back to his cave now. See you around, and don't be afraid to ask if you have questions!

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaao !:)

Princess Sammi

Classic Pokéfan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2012
    Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda, Sammi Dröttningu. And welcome, to PC. I hope that you enjoy your stay here at PC. It is really a cool place with tons of stuff to do, so when you get bored in one section... you just move to the next:O Ahaha. Anyway.. this eccentric is going back to his cave now. See you around, and don't be afraid to ask if you have questions!

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaao !:)

Hello and thank you for welcoming me. :D

Back