• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well... I am back to normal...

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
    Welll... Finally i am back with Angeline... (my girlfriend of coz...) She actually thought abt it and apologised to me on phone and during school... I just brought her to the movies and a ice skate session... But for my post.. I lost a total of 20 points of rep... Well... That's my punishment...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I hope you apologised to her too for calling her "piggy" ^^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ^^; oO I hope so too... well good to know you and your girlfriend are back, but hopefully you have learnt your lesson.

Kawaii Satoshi

『アドバンス&#
    Years
    Cool. I always thought "Coming back together' was only movies. Heheh.. *cough* ^^ oh well my girlfriend's off at hawaii with my parents' cousins. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    20 rep points shouldn't matter to you more than missing your girlfriend. @.@

Well nice to see you two back together but I dun think this needed a whole thread.

Back