• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Well, I can't get Suicune...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    -I went through the game (Soul Silver), and now I'm about to battle Red.
    -I decided to recap really quick and get everything I needed to get done with including meeting Suicune in
    Cianwood City, which I forgot to do during that point of the game.
    -I found
    Suicune north of Cianwood city, it jumped around, left, and I battled that guy that has been following Suicune all of his life (IDK).
    -Anyway I moved to the next meeting place, according to serebii.net, and Suicune isn't there.

-Did I loose the chance to catch it?

(I looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find it!:()

If you have any questions about my... umm... question just ask...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    You didn't lose the chance to catch Suicune. There will be various places you encounter it as you continue through the storyline. However, if you didn't see it in the next location, then maybe there is something your missed to do before reaching that point. When the time is right to catch Suicune, you'll confront it later on in the game like a regular non-runaway legendary.

Happy Hunting. :D ... and for any more questions, please use our HG/SS Help Thread next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back