• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, it can't be THAT bad.

Years
    I am a BIG FAN of a guy named James Rolfe, a.k.a. The Angry Video Game Nerd. He started off as some guy on Youtube who does nothing but play really crappy games, drinks beer to soothe the pain of playing the horrible abominations and swears more than I do. The Nerd plays a variety of games from a number of classic consoles from the Atari 2006 to the NES, Genesis, SNES and N64. He's mainly a Nintendo buff but if people want him to blast a crappy game on non-Nintendo systems, he'll do it.

Overtime, his fanbase grew huge and he got employed by Screwattack.com and MTV's Gametrailers.com, where they now show his recent videos. As I kept on watching him play thse crappy games, I really wondered if the games were THAT BAD!!

Even though he says stay away from the games he plays because they are 100% crappy, I've decided to get those games. There was one thing in my mind as I made this decision. They can't be THAT BAD! And that's where my experiment began.

I've gotten a number of the Nintendo games he reviewed from Ebay. Ghostbusters 1 & 2, Dick Tracy, Die Hard and probably the crappiest game he's ever played: Deadly Towers. So, I will see for myself just how BAD these games are!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    LOL! Yes I really like The AVGN. Did I tell you about him or you found out about him yourself? Because I remember back in the day, I told you about him. But my mind is blank on that part. I just want to say if I did tell you about him...I am very glad that I did! He is totally funny! Yeah I wonder if the games he plays are really that bad. They look bad, but they can't be that bad...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man I really don't remember. Blast...oh well. If I did great, if not that is fine too. At least you know about him and think he is awesome. XD

Back