• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well thats freakin cool

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    What do you think is just *the* coolest thing?

NO pokemon answers

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    But what if Pokemon IS the coolest thing for someone? They don't get to post?

Anyway, dark red is always pretty cool to me. On anything.

Last edited:

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    money is the coolest thing

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dyson Spheres.

Well thats freakin cool

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Korrina is the coolest and she shamelessly snuggle's with ultra kawaii girly old me everyday <3

Happy Pride month to you all by the way (i made a thread about it and added 'happy pride month' to my sig too).

Years
  • Video games and books are pretty cool to me, it's amazing that you feel like you're in a completely different world, not many things can do that.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Orangutans are cool, I watched some documentary and they are fully capable of using some human tools such as a saw to cut wood without any instructions.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    There's a video of an Orangutan laughing at a magic trick, which is cool that they can understand the concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNWPqfCJDnc

Laughing doesn't mean they understand the concept. It means they have a sense of humor or some sort of awareness to realize something is comedic.
    Laughter is just the physical response to that stimuli. Like how infants can laugh despite not understanding the concept of why or how.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I think the brain is both so absolutely mysterious and fascinating. Psychology and the concept of conscience is also super cool to me.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • You know what else is cool?

CUTE THINGS!!! :D They just are so lovable and make your heart race with excitement^^

Though Korrina seems to do that for me too haha i do love cute things as well ;3

Also, ponies are cool. They teach you how to be a better friend^^

Back