• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welp. Back.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    So uh hi. Gee, returning is awkward, particularly when you get the feeling that no one really knew you <_<

So I joined this site under a friend's recommendation a long while ago and ended up dropping it for various reasons, but then recently felt like returning. After a bit of googling I found my way back to the site. Despite having only been here for a short stay I guess I felt it's a nice enough place to come back, maybe try and actually finish one of those challenges for a change xD

So that should be about it ^^ Glad to be back. I'll try and stick around this time, since I guess even lurking a bit will do when I get busy xD

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Welcome (back) to the forum.
    Make sure to reread the rules and FAQ's, just to freshen up (:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hooray. You still remembered. o;

Welcome back, You seem like to be a great person!

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
    Welcome back, hopefully you stick around this time. It's a cool place once you get to know people. :)

Back