• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] welsknight's Design Challenge! Closes Sunday @ 11:59 pm EST

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    Hey guys, welsknight here! Although I have very little artistic ability myself, I know that most of the people that hang out in this forum do! So, I'm going to challenge each and every one of you... to a battle of artists!

Here are the rules:

1) Your entry must be based on the provided image in some way, shape, or form. Your entry must incorporate the theme presented by the image in some way. Let your imagination run wild!
    2) You may only submit one entry.
    3) Your entry must of course follow the Pokecommunity forum rules, and must be rated PG or below.
    4) Contest closes on Sunday, November 11th at 11:59 PM EST.
    5) Your entry must be a static image of some sort: video or animated .gif files will not be considered.
    6) I will personally judge all entries, and decide the winner. I will judge on a large number of factors including creativity, implementation of the original image, and professional polish.

The winner gets:

1) Featured on my Youtube channel, with the possibility of their entry earning a permanent place among the banner art, avatar, or intro videos... In other words, if I like it enough, I might just make it my mascot!
    2) Your choice of a competitively-bred Pokemon in X/Y from an extensive list of options.
    3) Bragging rights!

So, without further ado... here is the provided image which your entry must be based on!

welsknight's Design Challenge! Closes Sunday @ 11:59 pm EST

*Note: I have the rights to this image.

EDIT: Updated Rule #1 to clarify that entries do not have to make use of this exact image, they just have to incorporate the theme presented by the image.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    So, are we using this exact image, or just using the image as a theme on which to build our work?

Back