• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Went is so gonna have a field day with this entry...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
This is dedicated to my beloved friend Jo, or, as many may know her as, Alexial. First off, check this out.
Spoiler:

It is something she made for me. Sweet, isn't it? <3;

I felt that I had to do something for you as well, Jo. So here's my little 'gift' to you.
Spoiler:

It contains 46 images in all. Dimensions are 150 x 150 and you can tell me if you'd like them to be resized. 5 icons of each strawhat and 6 for Luffy. He's the captain, after all. :p oh wait, zoro's are six too None of them are old. I made them all in the past two days. Sorry if some of these aren't good enough for your use; I'll make some more if you want me to! :) Oh, and these are only for you. No one else is allowed to use these.

I haven't really talked about this before but you and siggeh are really similar. She's an art person, you are one as well. She's someone who attracts people and is one of the most charismatic people I've ever met online. Same goes for you. And lastly, she's someone who I respect a lot. That's true for you too, Jo. You're amazing, okay?

You always say that it was me who encouraged you all the way and made you the mod you are today. I don't know about that, really, but what I know is that the reverse is true. Remember the days when I was just the new mod and you used to drop those really sweet complimentary messages whenever I made any sort of decision when it comes to A&D's administration? Those messages reinforced my belief that, yes, I can actually do good things. What I am doing is right. I'm not messing up. I've always had a lot of trouble believing in myself. I used to second guess everything. Your sweet messages helped me a lot back then. You are, in other words, the reason behind whatever the hell I could accomplish as the moderator of Art&Design. Without you, I doubt I'd have done half the stuff I did while I was on staff. But that's not all; I've found my best friend in you. You're someone who I feel I can share anything with. Someone who can listen to my problems and help me out when in need and someone who I can always put my trust on. You're my One Piece - my treasured nakama. :)

This is for you, Jo. <3; After that amazing surprise you gave me, this was the least I could do for you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I'll never forget the kindness you've shown me. Never.

Kinda sappy, right? :p But all this **** came straight from my heart, okay?!? SO ITS OKAY IF ITS SAPPY!!!

I definitely can't write things as well as you can so I'll stop here. I have more to say but articulation is a *****, haha. Esp. to a non-english speaker like me. Anyway, hope you liked this present. This is for you, my bestie, Alexial357.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Dero :') It's beautiful. They're all beautiful. I love it so much. I wish people had invented better words to describe such things. This isn't fair, I totally wasn't prepared for this, haha. Usually I'd have something witty and heartwarming to say; but once again you've left me speechless.

Remember when you were posting in A&D under an alt, and I VMd you not knowing it was you and said that you had a promising future in A&D and that your posts were wonderful? That you provided such an excellent critique; that A&D would no doubt be better with a member like you? And you responded with, "uhh.. Alex.. it's me". I think that was the moment we realized there was something more to each other. Since then, I've applied what you've told me to all facets of my life. Because it's simple, it's beautiful, and it's true. "A&D needs love" is what you said. I've taken that and turned it into my philosophy.. because it's not just A&D. My dog needs love to be better. My homework needs love. I need love.

That's what motivated me to be a great member and what drove me to be a decent mod. While I'm still learning, still proving myself; it's because of you that I have the confidence to carry on.

Originally, I wanted to sign your gift as "your nakama, Alexial" but I didn't because it was only recently I learned the weight of that word; "nakama". What that really means, the gravity of it, and how it ties everything friendship and companionship stands for. But I'm proud to call myself your nakama. And I think what we do have is special and will withstand the test of time.

I have too many things to thank you for. And this comment is too long as it is. :p Just know that your my best friend, my captain, my rock, my partner in crime, my teacher, my superman, my nakama.

Back