• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Were do we get the Coro Coro Scans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyrossbach

CEO SBIH Inc.
    Years
    Most of the time its users on forums, that live in japan or know someone from there that takes a photo of the pages and uploads them to a forum and from there it spreads, but some also go to sites from the start.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    New corocoro is coming out on the 15th. If you are asking where to find them THEY DO NEXT EXISTS YEEETTT!! 8D

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Hahaha, i like this thread. It is so relevant. However, corocoro scan leaks will probably arrive 2 days before 15th :D cant w8

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    The 15th? Thats when my school starts :O

I think Serbii and pokebeach just have they're ways or maybe they live in japan

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    i think for serebii one of his people that help keep up the site lives in japan and uploads the scans to him

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mhmmm everyone's answers seem to cover this so...

☆˟★ Locked ★˟☆

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back