• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Were you bullied???

enyce

banned
    Years
    Lets i used to be in elementary school. Then I hit em back in third grade. I started gettin into mad fights.

Then I started bullying people in the 5th grade. Because I thought it was "easy money" and other stuff. I dint see the error of my ways until the 9th grade. Ive stopped now. But ive only been idle on the bullying and theiving for 3 years.

I had gotten my first gameboy color in 8th grade (2001) when I beat this rich kid up for it. I of course feel bad for all my past actions. I dont do this kind of stuff anymore.

I was playing RBY on my reg game boy, then I got a taste of the color. I had gotten advance on christmas....

Last edited:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Well, it's surprising that it's usually the ones picked on that now evolve into bullies themselves. It'd be marginally better to let the victim turn around and terrorise the bully in return, seeing as I've been bullied myself and have bullied those that bullied me in return and I can't bring myself to ruin the lives of those that were never involved with my plight, but bullying in any form is hatred boiled down.

Years
    I was once. Some guy that thought he was cool and all, like most bullies, started picking on me because I was the new guy. It ended up with us fighting (I won), but it didn't really solve anything. He eventually eased off though.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I was bullied quite frequently and still am occasionally. Most people have started leaving me alone, though, just because I'm passivistic and they're sick of me not fighting back.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Well not now actually, but back in elementary school yeah, there was this big kid and he acted like the boss. You mostly get picked because your weak or either very timid and alone. Then I hanged out with a good group and they were always there for me since. I do see a lot of bullying in High School, freshmen getting picked, I hate to see them get picked but what can I do...

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I used to get a bullied but hardly, because I go crazy when I'm angry or upset xD

Years
    I'm a carefree type of person, although if I'm severely provoqued, I always fight back. Of course no one in their right minds would want to bully me.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I was pretty much a bully through Elementary School. Picking on kids littler than me or getting someone to do it for me. But I stopped and now everyones pretty much stronger than me :D.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    in a way,I was the bully...when I was little....the other kids knew each other,but didn't know me,and when I ask to play with them,they'd be rude,and that made me upset,so I beat them up.....sadly,whether it was a boy or a girl(I only pulled their hair and pushed them.,..)which led me to being a Lone Wolf for a couple of years,but now....I bully the bullies.....I hate it when people pick on those weaker,so I ask them nicely to back off of the kid,...if they don't,then I protect the kid....some say that's mean and some say that's respectable...what do you guys think?...

Years
    Nope, acutally. I don't know why either. Maybe it's because I'm nice to everyone and don't talk much. ._.; I'm antisocial.

I'm glad I didn't. I don't know what I would've done if I had been. :/

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I've always been bullied, and I still am. I guess, to bully eyes, the kid who reads thick fantasy novels, wears dorky glasses, actually studies, and hangs out in the library is asking for it. o.<

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    I have been bullied twice and still am but not that badly.Bbut have bullied people twice because they really annoy me and now I regret it.

exemption

void
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I was bullied a lot in high school. Since I was young/immature, I wasn't sure how to cope with it, so I ended up changing schools. It continued there, and it still continues now, but I simply don't give a crap about it anymore since I'm used to it and know how to handle it. :]

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I was bullied in primary school because of my impetigo, then it stopped for awhile, then the last few years in junior school I got bullied again, and as im homeschooled now its not at school, I get bullied when i'm out alot, people shout stuff at me and start getting abusive.

Back