• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Werepyre's Mediocre Artwork..

Years
  • Hello, finally got 15 posts....So..Here's some of my artwork, feel free to chastise it in whatever way you feel necessary...

Here are some of my Fake Pokemon:

And Ziggy!

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
  • Ohhh I like. Saperflare's my favourite ^_^ You have a lot of potenial, this work isn't mediocre, it just needs colour to perfect.

Years
  • I dunno, but they don't really look like fakemon. ^_^;;

I dunno, but they're detailed alot, and I always thing Pokemon don't have many features. xP But the first picture is cute.

~A.R

Years
  • Here's some more:

Need I say anything?

Rawr...I'ma Dragon..Thing.

One of my Made-Up Characters, Keydoo.

*Coughs*

It'sa Me...Werepyre!

Well Hai there!

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Here's some more:

Rawr...I'ma Dragon..Thing.

Interesting dragon .. thing. I like it though; I think its cute. Reminds me of those frightening patched-up dolls. I noticed that it happens to be holding a balloon too, which I will add to it's cuteness level. xD

I would avoid using the lined paper. It's hard to see the detail in your works.

Years
  • Interesting dragon .. thing. I like it though; I think its cute. Reminds me of those frightening patched-up dolls. I noticed that it happens to be holding a balloon too, which I will add to it's cuteness level. xD

Hah..That's Keydoo...The Dragon thing is the one above it...

Lycoris

Teh Sexeh Lexieh
    Years
  • They are okay...the only thing I'd work on is making sure they look like they have four legs, not just two on one side. You always want to make legs in the background, either a half an inch in front of behind of the furthermost leg or up like it's stepping...

Back