• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weyhey

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I'm delirious (or deli for short)

I've been playing pokémon games and watching the anime for 9 years now. That makes me about 20 now (gosh ... some people never grow up do they?)

During the week, I'm a normal person who attempts to study journalism and during the weekends, I'm a spambot ... don't judge, it's good money :)

I have to admit I've been out of the pokémon hype for quite some years, but I remembered how addicting it was and sorta rolled back in.

Favorites by far are Swampert, Gardevoir, Garchomp and in terms of legendaries it's got to be Lati@s.

My hobbies are snooker and pro wrestling and I'm belgian born, on the flemish side. Alright, that's all I know from myself, but I'll imagine other things if you have any questions.

Now be kind and welcome me :P
    Deli.

Ghoul

Darkness Means No Light
    Years
  • hey welcome Delirious,

thats kinda weird there's a new delibird skin and you name has deli in
    oh well enjoy
    PC!

Ghoul

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Deli :D (Why do I always start welcomes like that? o_o)

Swampert is my second favorite final-evolution-water-type-starter, Feraligatr is the first :D:D:D

Go read the FAQ and rules if you haven't!

I hope you enjoy it here :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Deli!

Eh, you can never be too old for the wonderful world of pokemon! As long as it's still fun, right? =P

Anyway, I do hope you enjoy our wonderful little forum. There's always something to do around here, so you'll rarely find a dull moment.

Good luck with your studies, and I'll see you around! =P

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Deli!

One big pokémon addicted, just like me, it's really awesome xD

Well, read the rules and have fun!

Back