• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whaddup PC

Years
  • Hey everyone! My names Justin and I am new to the PokeCommunity.

I've been playing Pokemon since I was 8 years old and that was 17 years ago. I've been through every generation and continue to find myself playing these games well into my twenties.

I'm currently stationed @ Charleston, SC where I work for the United States Air Force.

With that said, being away from my friends who have the same hobbies as myself, we don't have alot of time to play games anymore. I'm looking to make friends with you guys because since I am on a Midnight shift, it's hard to trade/battle/etc.

I'm looking forward to meeting a great group of people and getting my trade on with ya'll.
    Also, it's been years but I'm getting close to shiny hunting again and super stoked for that.

My FC is in my signature and yadda yadda yadda.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Justin!

There are looooads of people in their twenties here - we're the first generation of pokémon players and we're not giving up on the franchise easily ;) Wow, you're in the air force? That sounds so cool. Are you a skilled pilot, then, or don't all air force people fly? I have no idea how it works, I'm not even an American.

PC is a great place to get pals who share your internet-connected hobbies. Or other hobbies. Really, we have just about everything, not just pokémon. So I hope you'll get to know some cool people and trade a lot of 'mons! See you around~

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Justin!

There are looooads of people in their twenties here - we're the first generation of pokémon players and we're not giving up on the franchise easily ;) Wow, you're in the air force? That sounds so cool. Are you a skilled pilot, then, or don't all air force people fly? I have no idea how it works, I'm not even an American.

PC is a great place to get pals who share your internet-connected hobbies. Or other hobbies. Really, we have just about everything, not just pokémon. So I hope you'll get to know some cool people and trade a lot of 'mons! See you around~

Lol I wish I was a pilot but I am not. I work on all the life support gear on various aircraft. Like NVGs, parachutes, helmets, and communication systems. Mad boring stuff compared to flying an actual aircraft. But yeah, it's nice to be apart of the generation that made Pokemon what it is today and it's a pleasure meeting you!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Your user name is awesome.

PC is probably the best community to make friends to talk/play Pokemon with. Not only are we super-friendly here, but there are members from all over the world. So your midnight can be someone else's noon, and they're ready to play!

I knew someone who was in the Air Force. He mostly worked on the computer side of it. Where else have you been stationed besides South Carolina?

Enjoy your time on PC!

Years
  • Your user name is awesome.

PC is probably the best community to make friends to talk/play Pokemon with. Not only are we super-friendly here, but there are members from all over the world. So your midnight can be someone else's noon, and they're ready to play!

I knew someone who was in the Air Force. He mostly worked on the computer side of it. Where else have you been stationed besides South Carolina?

Enjoy your time on PC!

Thank you! A good friend of mine gave that to me as a nick name because of my back and forth conversations with people over Xbox Live.

I've also been stationed in DC, Biloxi, MS, and Wichita Falls, TX. Charleston by far is the best.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hello hello Justin ^_^ Welcome to PC.

That's so cool to hear that you're in the air force! And you still get time to play Pokémon on occasion, which is pretty awesome! Do you have a favorite Pokémon? Favorite Pokémon game, perhaps? Which ones are you playing most often these days? It'd be great to get to know you better and all :)

Hope you enjoy yourself here, see you around! o/

Years
  • Hello hello Justin ^_^ Welcome to PC.

That's so cool to hear that you're in the air force! And you still get time to play Pokémon on occasion, which is pretty awesome! Do you have a favorite Pokémon? Favorite Pokémon game, perhaps? Which ones are you playing most often these days? It'd be great to get to know you better and all :)

Hope you enjoy yourself here, see you around! o/

Lol it's not often but being on nights you get a little more free time and I can't argue with that. My favorite Pokemon is Lugia and go figure my favorite game is Silver. I'm playing OR right now but about to start Y (I played X and figured out I like Yvetal more).

Years
  • Hey there Justin, and welcome to PC~ It's a pleasure to meet you! :) Like you, I too am in my twenties and I love Pokémon <3 I probably will for life as well, but who wouldn't at that point? xD

I just want to say, thank you for serving~! It's great that you can have time to play Pokémon as well, even if it's not much. I wouldn't be able to give up video gaming easily even if I had to. :P

Either way, I hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat with me or just say hi! :)

Years
  • Hey there Justin, and welcome to PC~ It's a pleasure to meet you! :) Like you, I too am in my twenties and I love Pokémon <3 I probably will for life as well, but who wouldn't at that point? xD

I just want to say, thank you for serving~! It's great that you can have time to play Pokémon as well, even if it's not much. I wouldn't be able to give up video gaming easily even if I had to. :P

Either way, I hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat with me or just say hi! :)

We finally live in an age were we can openly embrace our nerdiness! And thank you, this feels more like a job then the military so it's really not a big deal at all.

And I'll be around for sure, y'all are great!

Years
  • Hey Justin! Belated welcome, nice having you on PC. =)

Ooh yeah.. I can imagine you don't have much free time. ;( Working at night seems like it'd drain you quickly since it just feels so unnatural (unless you're a night owl to begin with of course). I work full-time and can't muster as much time or even energy to play things when I'm home.

Hope we will continue seeing you around! Always a place for people here and you're more than welcome to ask if you have questions. Enjoy your weekend!

Years
  • Hey Justin! Belated welcome, nice having you on PC. =)

Ooh yeah.. I can imagine you don't have much free time. ;( Working at night seems like it'd drain you quickly since it just feels so unnatural (unless you're a night owl to begin with of course). I work full-time and can't muster as much time or even energy to play things when I'm home.

Hope we will continue seeing you around! Always a place for people here and you're more than welcome to ask if you have questions. Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks Sheep! Your welcoming is very appreciated. Nights is pretty crazy and surreal but it's not that bad. I'll be in touch because I am the king of questions lol

Back