• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What 2 games should I get for the DS?

Pretty Boy Sean

Journeyman
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    I'm getting a DS for Christmas and was wondering what are some good games that will last me quite a while

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • At Christmas you will have the choice of Wi-Fi Games, like Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing DS. If you are not that much excited about Wi-Fi, than I suggest: WarioWare Touched!, Kirby Canvas Curse and Meteos.

Kurosaki

Kirby: Canvas Curse, most definately, and Super Mario 64 DS. Animal Crossing is such a boring series... xx

Years
  • Advance Wars DS, Castlevania DS, Kirby, Meteos. those games should be solid.

wario ware, feel the magic, and the rub rabbits will also be nice.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Advance Wars DS, it will last ages.
    I found Mario 64 a bit awkward but you can get used to it after a while.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Hmm, get Mario 64 and Castlevania DS, those are some great games, Meteos is a close third.

Whatever you do don't get any of the racing games out for it unlees it's MKDS but since you're already getting it then don't worry.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • Here's what i think
    1. Castlevania: dawn of sorrow
    2. Mario cart DS
    3. meteos
    4. nanostray

top 4 on my list

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Castlevania o.o; Without a doubt~ It is a PWNAWESOME game. Worth every bit of time you put into it.

+ get Animal Crossing.

Years
  • so your getting the mario kart bundle eh.

right
    I suggest.

Mario 64: DS
    Castlevinea: Dawn of sorrow

or

advance wars dual strike
    instead of mario 64 ds

Back