• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what 6 pokemon Should I start with

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    I was wondering what 6 pokemon I should I start with. So far, here's my list (tell me what's bad and good) which isn't official:
    Starter (prolly cyndaquil)
    Pidgey/Sparrow

that's all.
    Got any suggestions?

Years
    just choose what appeals to you most,i chose Cyndaquil,Pidgey,Mareep,Poliwag,and traded over a Bulbasaur and Charmander from diamond

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Ohh! That's a good Idea. But my DS lite broke last august, and sadly it was my 2nd DS lite that broke. So far in my house we've had 3 DS lites and a DSi. (2 DS lites for me, and the DSi was mine, too)

Ohh! That's a good Idea. But my DS lite broke last august, and sadly it was my 2nd DS lite that broke. So far in my house we've had 3 DS lites and a DSi. (2 DS lites for me, and the DSi was mine, too)

Wait.... Why'd I say that? Lol

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Like said, just train whatever you like best. In-game team suggestions and rates are not allowed nor are they needed. I say just have fun with it all and train whatever you may wish to train because in the end it won't matter as whatever team you choose to use against the Elite and Red will work.

With that being said...
    Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back